Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DNP is hell

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend

DNP is hell

im sitting in class with a waterfall coming down my forehead...sweat stains all over the back of my shirt...people "why the hell are you sweating so much".

It feels like im doing cardio...every minute of the day..the heat in unbearable

i cant wait to finish this stuff

Thrower74 is offline Member
    DNP scares me as it is very dangerous. It will also lead to permanent eye damage with prolonged use due to oxidation of the optical nerve. There was a fitness contestant that lost an eye to DNP a while back.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Ill never touch DNP . Scares me as well.

Rob
    yah..probably my last escapade with it

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    You need a breeze bro. That is what helped me out.. Get one of those hand held fans Use a book and wave it back and fourth or something. A breeze is KEY!!!!

Good luck with it. It will be worth it in the end..

Rob
    a Q about it...im on day 5 right now and im down about 5 lbs on the scale, when i finally get off of it, is there a more drastic drop in weight because of the water?

Rob

Starkraven is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    a Q about it...im on day 5 right now and im down about 5 lbs on the scale, when i finally get off of it, is there a more drastic drop in weight because of the water?

Rob
    you'll lose the water-weight dnp makes you retain. so, if you look leaner on days 5-6-7, etc then you are ALOT leaner, just wait up to a week after the last cap to notice the results and keep diet clean! and still do your cardio and train right afterwards

btw what dose are you running it at?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrower74
    DNP scares me as it is very dangerous. It will also lead to permanent eye damage with prolonged use due to oxidation of the optical nerve. There was a fitness contestant that lost an eye to DNP a while back.
    Who was the contestant? Was it a female? and key words to eye damage is "prolonged use"

justin984 is offline Junior Member
    [Removed]
    Last edited by justin984; 06-16-2011 at 10:24 PM.

justin984 is offline Junior Member
    [Removed]
    Last edited by justin984; 06-16-2011 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Who was the contestant? Was it a female? and key words to eye damage is "prolonged use"
    It was a female. I am not sure of the name off hand. I heard it from a very high level person in the industry though.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Dont go scaring people with the "eye damage".

I havent read one scientifically grounded report about DNP causing direct eye damage.... HOWEVER, I can give you several reports of the lasting effects steroid use can have over a prolong period.

DNP isnt any more dangerous than any of the other drugs we use... granted, if used wrong or uneducated, it could cause severe effects but that goes with any drug.

Quote Originally Posted by justin984
    is there anything that can be done to minimize the chances of eye damage? Any supplements?
    take 3-4g of vit c a day with 1200iu of vit e. these are powerful antioxidants and will prevent free radical damage. you should also take other antioxidants, ive done it both ways but never did a cycle without 4g vit c and 400-800iu of vit e. also drink 1 can of v-8 per day.

It was a female. I am not sure of the name off hand. I heard it from a very high level person in the industry though.
    In the 30's I guess out of thousands a few did get cataracts but all were women. Also, it was from prolonged use, months before they started to develop. I am interested in who the fitness contestant was and why it was not sensationalized or even info put out for others to learn from. So, you just heard from someone, you do not actually know. Is this right?

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    SOmething about a substance that turns your cum yellow I dont like!

Quote Originally Posted by Gmill13
    SOmething about a substance that turns your cum yellow I dont like!
    Bury it into a mouth or do not pull out and then you will never see what color it is anyway. Or is this when you have to do it yourself...

Anyway I wandered about that too. But am still doing dnp . Wander if it tastes like banana's? I will let you know when I start my cycle.

bowie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkraven
    btw what dose are you running it at?
    I'd also like to know what dose you have been on, that in 5 days your sweating like a $2 whore. I've been on 200mg/day for 5 days and nothing yet.

rontg is offline Associate Member
    i took 600 mg yesterday, hardly sweat at all, and mine is def legit

Rob
    i ran 200 mg for the first 2 days...was sweating profusely...then bumped it to 400 mg since...im a walking waterfall right now

well bro you decided to take the stuff right? suck up the sides. you could lower the dose, 400/200/400 etc or come off it if you cant handle the sweating.

bullram is offline Member
    bausch and lomb makes pills called "preserve eyes", they were expensive but worth it. they have alot of beta-carotene and lutein in them

igotubabe is offline New Member
    Sure hope you're OK. When I first read this I busted out laughing becasue I pictured some poor sap in class sweatin' like you described. In all seriousness though, hope you come out OK.

just keep you water intake and antioxidents up, and youll be fine, imo lots of the negative rumours on dnp are b***sh*t, bad things only come from uneducated abuse

Rob
    yea..thats another thing...trying to sit through a 3 hour class without having a break to go piss sucks!!!...all i can think about is the class finishing and then running to the bathroom.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Yes going to class on DNP is sh*tty......... going to class in 120 degree dry desert heat on DNP is down right horrible lol. I don't want to hear it..... I was on DNP during the middle of summer. Atleast it is cold out now.

Nah but seriously I really sympathize..... feeling hot ALL day long really does suck. Why are you using DNP? Why not cardio and diet? I used it once......I will never use it again. Not worth it IMO.

i just finished a dnp run, and i had to walk out of class because it was a 3hr lab and my partner was this smokin 32 yr old chick, i wasnt trying to sit there sweating my ass off, so i left about 10min in

Rob
    decided to experiment with the DNP ..dont get me wrong..i always do and did the cardio/diet thing, just wanted to try this. If the results are staggering..i might try it again

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    i ran 200 mg for the first 2 days...was sweating profusely...then bumped it to 400 mg since...im a walking waterfall right now
    1. Jumping from 200mg to 400mg after only two days on your first run is (sorry to be so blunt here) STUPID.

2. If you don't like the sides you get at that high a dose, run it at a lower dose for longer.

Rob
    ill tough out the heat and sweating...thats the only side that im experiencing...no lethargy or insomnia or any of that

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    Dont go scaring people with the "eye damage".

I havent read one scientifically grounded report about DNP causing direct eye damage.... HOWEVER, I can give you several reports of the lasting effects steroid use can have over a prolong period.

DNP isnt any more dangerous than any of the other drugs we use... granted, if used wrong or uneducated, it could cause severe effects but that goes with any drug.
    Some will gamble with it but I definitly won't. There have been more than a few people running into vision problems with DNP. That is enough for me to stear clear for now.
    Last edited by Thrower74; 02-10-2005 at 05:57 PM.

Rob
    Some will gamble with it but I definitly won't. There have been more than a few people running into vision problems with DNP. That is enough for me to stear clear for now.
    now THe placebo effect is gonna kick in and ill keep thinking im going blind when i cant clearly see something

Ultimate is offline Associate Member
    ill tough out the heat and sweating...thats the only side that im experiencing...no lethargy or insomnia or any of that
    I am just plain sleepy on my cycle.... usually I start to feel it around 2 pm or so... and other than that I feel fine... visually I don't look a mm slimer which is a disapointment, in the scale I am heavier than I was when I started the cycle..... not lighter...

joevette is offline Banned
    Yeah, try 600mg of DNP while taking your finals. Been there, not fun. My eyes turned yellow, which was creepy. If I do dnp again it will be a low dose with cardio.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    DNP used safe or not scares the hell out of me. I will never touch it. JMO.

Prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Prove it.
    I can't prove it. But you can't prove it doesn't negatively effect the sight either.
    Last edited by Thrower74; 02-11-2005 at 08:06 PM.

Swellin Guest
    There is a vet on this site who will tell you that his eye site made a marked turn for the worst after using dnp . 4 cycles of DNP later, and he can barely read the big road signs until he gets close to them.

Granted, there is no control group for his own personal observations. Since you are so certain that DNP can do absolutely no damage to the eyes, I am sure that you will chalk it all up to a rapid degeneration of his eye site due to aging. That very well could be the case.

The simple fact is that this gentleman feels that DNP casued him problems with his eye site. I know others on the boards who have stated the very same thing. However, I have never touched it. I planned to do so, and it fell through. I thought about giving it a try later, but even the chance that it will effect my eye site is enough to stop me from testing the water. I just spent $4800 getting surgery on my peepers, and I don't want to risk them to something as silly as ingesting poison for the sake of going to the beach.

This is not to say that those who do are foolish...we each have to make our own decisons based on the values we give to certain priorities. In my case, I never plan to step on stage. I don't need to lose that much fat in such a short period of time.

The potential problems that can arise from dnp use outweigh the benefit for me. I am certainly not downing or disagreeing with anyone who feels differently.

Just don't kid yourself...this stuff is not safe. Simply because scientists don't have a study showing that people who ingested this stuff did not grow a third arm...does not mean it can't happen. Pinpointing such a problem for a user such as one of us would even be more difficult. There is no control group. Our diets, supplements, and lifestyle will create additional variables, as will our age. So no, I doubt you will see much in the way of medical papers showing how ingesting 600mg of DNP every 36 hours causes cataracts or occular degeneration. But it is an additional varible that we can eliminate.

bowie is offline Member
    Their were lots of studies done in the 30's. Also the FDA did their studies. They banned dnp for the simple reason that it had the potential to be harmfull even fatal in the wrong hands. How can you promote a drug that kills,the lawsuits they would face.Their was also a doc in texas in the 80's that had his own clinic with thousands of patients. Their were more studies done than most people think.These patient also used for a very long period of time, ie: a year. The bottom line is 1% of patients developed catiracts(can't spell) and those patients were all female.In Canada that's a 10 min operation for free.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bowie
    Their were lots of studies done in the 30's. Also the FDA did their studies. They banned dnp for the simple reason that it had the potential to be harmfull even fatal in the wrong hands. How can you promote a drug that kills,the lawsuits they would face.Their was also a doc in texas in the 80's that had his own clinic with thousands of patients. Their were more studies done than most people think.These patient also used for a very long period of time, ie: a year. The bottom line is 1% of patients developed catiracts(can't spell) and those patients were all female.In Canada that's a 10 min operation for free.
    If you have any links to this info, that would be greatly appreciated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information