Thread: Test E sides

lzicc is offline Senior Member

Test E sides

Does test e have any permenant sides? After doing some cycles of test, does you libido not come back fully than before you ever cycled?

How about deca or eq?

Next, I am getting ready to do a deca/test/dbol /winny cycle and starting to think that maybe I should substitute the deca with eq after everthing I read about deca shutting you down so hard. I don't mind being shut down during post cycle for a month or 2 at the very max, I just wonder if my libido will come back fully after pct.

j martini is offline Member
    Deca can be risky depends on the individual me i have never had a problem with it. But some very sensitive users can take up to 9 months to recover completely from it.

I read some thread about estrogen build up can be permanant from test or deca . Is this true?

I don't usually gain much water weight from test or deca, so I never used an anti e before, but I have some onhand just in case. Should I take a low dosage anyhow through my cycle to be safe or is that a waste?

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    I read some thread about estrogen build up can be permanant from test or deca . Is this true?

I don't usually gain much water weight from test or deca, so I never used an anti e before, but I have some onhand just in case. Should I take a low dosage anyhow through my cycle to be safe or is that a waste?

I can't truthfully answer your first question....I'll leave that for someone else.

On the second, I believe running an anti-e during a cycle unless you experience a need for it hinders some gains.

D

That has always been my thoughts also.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    I can't truthfully answer your first question....I'll leave that for someone else.

On the second, I believe running an anti-e during a cycle unless you experience a need for it hinders some gains.

D

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Lets see, my balls shrunk, i got a thinner patience, acne got ever so slightly worse, and my muscles got bigger.

ace ventura is offline Member
    What about increase in hair everywhere?

Anti-e's/nolva help on the bloat and some people think it help on the acne as well..

Hinders gains? A few people think it might but it can't be very much noticable. Probably just water. There are so many factors that this is probably not the biggest one to care about. Though water retention can be desirable to some extend.

TypeR666 is offline New Member
    take some anti-estrogens just to fight off the "bitch tits" and you should be fine. I never had a problem with the sex drive

Another question I have, let's say I do a cycle of test and start my pct 2 weeks after the last shot. (I ran 500mg a week of Enthanate) I would usually run 300mg clomid day one, 100mg clomid for 10 days and 50mg clomid for 10 more days. If my libido does not come back at the end of pct, should I continue with the clomid or just wait it out?

The reason that I am asking is that I finished up a test only cycle the end of December, did my pct, but my libido is not back to where it should be. It is almost ok, but not fully back.

Should clomid therapy on be stopped once libido is fully back?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    every steroid can have irreversible side effects...depending on the person and on the dosage or rather the length of your cycle...

Thread Information