Powerline-Pat is offline New Member

Want to start my first cycle

I'm 21 years old and have been lifting on a a regular basis for about 5 years. I have had "pretty" good results so far but i want to take it to the next level. I've recently been toying with the idea of starting a cycle. I have a few friends who have given me some advice. They seem to think that a good first cycle would consist of a stack of T2 and winstrol . I don't know how much (milligrams) or how long the cycle should be. I would really appreciate any advice or info on starting a cycle. I also would like to know if there is a better first cycle for a beginner to start out with and what it might be. I would appreciate any input.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    What do you want to do? Bulk or cut. I think by going with the Winny your looking to cut, give your stats on the next post and maybe I could help you out

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    A good first cycle is 500mg/wk of test e for 10-12 weeks followed by good PCT. Try a search on first cycles, you'll get more hits than you'll have time to read.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    A good first cycle is 500mg/wk of test e for 10-12 weeks followed by good PCT. Try a search on first cycles, you'll get more hits than you'll have time to read.
    Agree but the doseage will vary depending on your weight.

I would definately suggest that you do some research. Read until your eyeballs fall out.

You need to be fully aware of what you are getting into before you start.

D

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Agreed with longhorn. winny and T2 will lean you out, but I wouldn't even think of a cycle without test. Since it's your first cycle, go with 500mg/wk of enth for 10-12 weeks followed by correct PCT.

_ODC

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    This is good advice with the test cycle. I just finished up a couple of months ago with a test only cycle at 500mg and I got really good results. That was a 3rd cycle for me.

Powerline-Pat is offline New Member
    thanks for all the information. I've been doing alot of research. I thought that T2 was more ivolved with bulking. When you say test, are talking about a low dosage, not the normal first cycle dose? Also i was thinking about replacing the T2 with sust. I really am fresh to all of this and would like to know first experiences from other people. Thanks for the help

Thread Information