joevette is offline Banned

Help on cutter (atleast this is interesting)

OK fellas, right now I'm on a 10 week bulker and I'm going to go straight into a 10 week cutter. Here's what my bulker looks like:
    1-10 1.4g Test Prop
    1-10 700mg Tren Ace
    1-10 500mg EQ
    1-3.5, 6.5-10 40mcg IGF-1 LR3
    1-3.5, 6.5-10 10ius Slin PWO (3x per week)
    5-10 PGF2-A (3mg) shot bilateraly 5x per day in chest only 5 days a week
    20mg nolva, 1.25mg Femera, 200mg B6, 500ius HCG 2x per week

Now I've got the cutting part narrowed down to either:

11-20 700mg Test Prop
    11-18 500mg Tren Ace
    11-17 500mg EQ
    13-20 525mg Anavar
    11-19 10ius Slin PWO (3x per week)
    11-19 200mcg Clen , 200mcg T3 (using the mallet 7/5 split)
    11-20 10mg Sibutramine (does this inhibit the thyroid?)
    20mg Nolva, .65mg Femera, 100mg Proviron , 200mg B6, 500ius HCG 2x

Or

11-20 300mg Test Prop
    11-18 700mg Tren Ace
    11-17 500mg EQ
    13-20 525mg Anavar
    11-20 525mg Masteron
    11-19 10ius Slin PWO (3x per week)
    11-19 200mcg Clen, 200mcg T3 (using the mallet 7/5 split)
    11-20 10mg Sibutramine (does this inhibit the thyroid?)
    20mg Nolva, .65mg Femera, 100mg Proviron, 200mg B6, 500ius HCG 2x

Or would a low dose of DNP be better than the clen/T3 combo? I've gone as high as 600mg and lost 30lbs in 10 days using DNP, but it seems like I lost some muscle too. So, if I use it again it will be a lower dose. I've also done 200mg of clen and 200mg of T3 using the 7/5 split with good results and no muscle loss. Both were done with anabolics.

Then for pct since I will have been on cycle for 40 weeks:
    Days
    1 300mg clomid
    2-45 100mg clomid
    1-60 20mg Nolva
    1-45 .65mg Femera
    1-60 1g Tongkat Ali
    1-60 6g Tribulus
    1-25 40mcg IGF-1 LR3 pwo and in the am on nontraining days
    1-25 10ius slin in the am and pwo
    25-60 10ius slin pwo only (3x per week)
    1-60 PGF2-A (either during the off time from IGF-1 or during also if I can stand it, 3mg shot 5x per day bilaterally)

I'll probably throw in some macca, and other similar libido boosters as well.

I'll be at the beach on week 20 of the cutter so I want to be in contest shape for that. That's why I was thinking of only running 300mg of test prop because I won't have time to lose any test water weight. I think the 300mg of test prop, the 100mg of proviron, and the hcg should keep my libido going strong. Also, I've never used masteron, but since it's a dht derivitive it should harden me up nicely without the joint pain of winny. I can't have any joint pain since I lift heavy and my joints take a pounding anyway.

I'd like to use PGF2-A during the cutter too, but right now it seems to make me go hypo rather quickly and I can't be eating too many carbs while cutting. I'm going to try it during the off period from the IGF-1 LR3 and check my bg values to see if it is the PGF2-A or the IGF-1 making me go hypo (or the combination of the two). The combo of the two is allowing me to gain some serious muscle while actually losing fat even though I'm eating 4500 calories with 400+g of carbs. So, that should make the cutter easier. If I have to I guess I could just use it pwo with the slin, better than nothing right?

Also, I'll obviously be doing cardio first thing every day while cutting, probably for 45min at the appropriate heart rate. I'll be eating 1000 calories below maintanence with carbs only pwo and ppwo, and one carb/protein meal during non training days.

So, what do you guys think? Which would you chose?

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    i like the cutter with masteron but i would bump up the test prop
    i have never used dnp or t-3 but i have heard from many that the t-3/clen combo is great for fat loss
    i would also well definetly use hcg during cycle
    sick cycle bro
    the mallett split 7/5 is that 7 days on 5 days off the clen/t3 combo

good luck bro

jgg1221 is offline Member
    **** thats quite a cycle

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    i like the cutter with masteron but i would bump up the test prop
    i have never used dnp or t-3 but i have heard from many that the t-3/clen combo is great for fat loss
    i would also well definetly use hcg during cycle
    sick cycle bro
    the mallett split 7/5 is that 7 days on 5 days off the clen/t3 combo

good luck bro
    Yeah, 7 on 5 off. It's supposed to let the thyroid recover. I've used it before with good results.

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Yeah, 7 on 5 off. It's supposed to let the thyroid recover. I've used it before with good results.
    kool i never used t-3 and was told run it for 3 weeks straight @ 25mcg ed
    your way sounds a bit safer

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Yeah the masteron give you a bit more angrogenic component in there, why not drop the slin until you get to pct? Also you could go as high as 100mg t3 weeks 11-14 off for two weeks and 100mg 16-20 without worrying about muscle loss. Then hit some clen with your pct. Your thyroid will be recovering anyway. Mallet might just advise this as it is a cutter.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Yeah the masteron give you a bit more angrogenic component in there, why not drop the slin until you get to pct? Also you could go as high as 100mg t3 weeks 11-14 off for two weeks and 100mg 16-20 without worrying about muscle loss. Then hit some clen with your pct. Your thyroid will be recovering anyway. Mallet might just advise this as it is a cutter.
    I'm using the slin to keep my muscles pumped and even gain some muscle while cutting. I've been using it for a while and have it pretty well dialed in so I won't gain any fat. Also, I'm planning on running 200mcg of T3 along with 200mcg of Clen .

Also, do you really think clen for pct would be any better than the pct I listed?

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    kool i never used t-3 and was told run it for 3 weeks straight @ 25mcg ed
    your way sounds a bit safer
    3 weeks of T3 at 25mcg will do absolutly nothing. The human body produces either 25 or 75mcg per day (can't remember exactly). I think you're thinking of how much T3 to run with HGH since it inhibits the thyroid.

Xe0n is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro, beautiful cycles, we got similar tastes. I'd do the cutter with the masteron , but keep the prop at 700mg a week.

Maybe you should save for some HGH aswell! Not that your cycle is bad, but with gh it would be perfect.

I'd go the 7/5 split of t3, and use clen , you won't need DNP for now. IGF-1 should produce great results, and besides, I believe test/tren /var will all burn fat aswell... especially when used in conjunction with t3/clen/igf-1...

Good luck, not that you're going to need it. Wicked cycle.

Xe0n is offline Junior Member
    Oh and I wouldn't run nolva ED, especially when you have proviron and femara. Nolva affects igf-1 levels negatively. Just go with proviron and femera.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    I'm using the slin to keep my muscles pumped and even gain some muscle while cutting. I've been using it for a while and have it pretty well dialed in so I won't gain any fat. Also, I'm planning on running 200mcg of T3 along with 200mcg of Clen .

Also, do you really think clen for pct would be any better than the pct I listed?
    Well the 7/5 split would be the best on the t3 if using that dose and along with clen during the cutting phase. The pct you listed is a big one. I was just thinking of the fat prevention as well as anti-catabolic properties of clen during pct. Also, I have never run clen and t3 together, dnp seems the better choice, and also have never ran t3 that large of a dose. Do you split your doses through the day or all at once?

fred9 is offline Member
    i would bump the eq to 750mg...i used T3 also with Mallets method and really liked it.. no strength/(muscle?) loss with only 50mg anavar ed...next time ill put in some test prop...good luck with ur cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by Xe0n
    Hey bro, beautiful cycles, we got similar tastes. I'd do the cutter with the masteron , but keep the prop at 700mg a week.

Maybe you should save for some HGH aswell! Not that your cycle is bad, but with gh it would be perfect.

I'd go the 7/5 split of t3, and use clen , you won't need DNP for now. IGF-1 should produce great results, and besides, I believe test/tren /var will all burn fat aswell... especially when used in conjunction with t3/clen/igf-1...

Good luck, not that you're going to need it. Wicked cycle.
    Thanks for the input. I was wanting to keep the prop low just to maintain libido and use the tren to maintain muscle mass primarily. HGH would be a waste in this cutter since I'm using so much T3. T3 increases IGF-1bp rendering the increase in IGF-1 caused by the HGH useless. So, straight IGF-1 LR3 would be a better choice because it's resistant to the binding proteins. I was actually not planning on running the IGF-1 LR3 during the cutter since it's kinda expensive (the whole cycle is costing me about $150 and the IGF-1 alone would be nearly $400). This is also why running nolva throughout won't really matter, the additional IGF-1 is going to get bound up becuase of the high dose of T3.

Mesomorphyl: Clen during pct would normally be good to allow you to eat alot and not gain fat but the PGF2-A/IGF-1 LR3 combo kills clen for both fat loss and actual muscle gain. I think I'll use some clen and slin after the 60 day pct for a mild "natural" cutter.
    Last edited by joevette; 02-09-2005 at 01:01 PM.

so your taking t-3 and clen 2gether right 7 days on 5 days off t-3 and on the same days right joe
    i want to get it right because i want to do the thing

if i do lets 1 week on 1 week off (this how i cycle clen) clen @ 100mcg and t-3 @ 25mcg will i be okay well something like this
    week 1 clen 100 t-3 25
    week 3 clen 100 t-3 25
    week 5 clen 100 t-3 25
    week 7 clen 100 t-3 25
    week 9 clen 100 t-3 25
    rest 3 weeks
    week 13 clen 100 t-3 25
    week 15 clen 100 t-3 25
    week 17 clen 100 t-3 25
    week 19 clen 100 t-3 25
    week 21 clen 100 t-3 25
    doses will vary but will this layout work while cycling for lean mass health wise would it be okay and what dose would you take of t-3 with my layout
    thanks bro i dont mean to hijack but this is my only ? and it seems like you know alot about this

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    ive always gone up to 100mcg of t3, above that amount is quite catabolic you would have to use aas, you can use more than 100mcg but ive always use that amount when not using aas,
    the key with t3 is proper tapering down so that you thyroid is able to recover its normal function as quickly as poss,

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    very tough call.... EQ seems a little short... but if youre using it for the collagen reasons it has very good merit.

I would personally. drop the EQ and up the var to 700...
    prop 525
    tren 525
    mast 525
    var 700
    and drop that clen /t3 for a low dose DNP ...

Here's how I design a cutting cycle:

http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...ead.php?t=6641

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    very tough call.... EQ seems a little short... but if youre using it for the collagen reasons it has very good merit.

17 weeks of EQ is too short??

I would personally. drop the EQ and up the var to 700...
    prop 525
    tren 525
    mast 525
    var 700
    and drop that clen/t3 for a low dose DNP...
    I think 17 weeks of EQ is plenty, lol. Keep in mind I'm using it in my current bulker too. Yeah, that cycle would work. What's your reasoning behind the low dose DNP instead of the T3/Clen combo, I'm torn between the two?

thought it was 7... forgot about the first 10... lol sorry

I just dont like the effect of clen has on the heart... I hate the whole clen feeling... DNP at a lighter dose seems good to me... Plus you can do it for a few weeks at 200mg ED... I dont think it would effect your workouts...
    Clen at that dose for me effects my workouts... even if I take it in the morning, and work out at night... I just am not a huge clen fan...

just a side note.... I have not yet used DNP, I was going to, to lean down but that infection I got messed up those plans... from what I have read and seen in person... I personally feel DNP at a low dose is ironically safer...

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Here's how I design a cutting cycle:

http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...ead.php?t=6641
    That's a good article bro. It looks like my second cycle has everything you're talking about, test, a dht, and a 19-nor. It's not under 2g, though, but price is not a concern since this cycle will only cost me about $150 (not including the IGF-1 LR3 or PGF2-A).

I just dont like the effect of clen has on the heart... I hate the whole clen feeling... DNP at a lighter dose seems good to me... Plus you can do it for a few weeks at 200mg ED... I dont think it would effect your workouts...
    Clen at that dose for me effects my workouts... even if I take it in the morning, and work out at night... I just am not a huge clen fan...

just a side note.... I have not yet used DNP, I was going to, to lean down but that infection I got messed up those plans... from what I have read and seen in person... I personally feel DNP at a low dose is ironically safer...
    These are all good points. 200mg of DNP would hardly give me any sides. I guess it would still be ok to use slin with the DNP.

Clen really doesn't give me very bad sides. I feel like a crack head for the first day or two and then I don't even notice it.

Do use benadryl or keto? maybe you get use to it too fast....

Do use benadryl or keto? maybe you get use to it too fast....
    No I haven't used either, but I've only done the 7/5 split. So, I don't think I'd get used to it that fast. After the 5 day break it's back to being a crack head for the first day or two.

dont let it happen again

Keto has many advantages for PCT, if taken before bedtime, which Benadryl doesn't.

Benadryl is only good for beta-receptor upgrade.

bump

Thread Information