flabbywussy is offline Senior Member

l-dex question please inform...

do you guys have any charts or knowledge of when l-dex is stable in the blood stream? i am dying to start my prop and anadrol cycle, but don't want itchy nips or bloat. it has been 3 days on the l-dex so far. please let me know,thanks

Starkraven is offline Junior Member
    i think this whole stable blood level **** is bull. when i take adex, i notice it like the next day or third day. you wont get gyno that fast dude. also, run nolva 10-20mg ed with the liquidex. just hit the cycle now bro. i swear the internet became so complicating over the years. just do it !!

btw, i wouldnt do a50. i would go dbol . a50 is progestagenic, even with liquidex you wouldnt stop gyno. which is why you should run nolva, but a50 sucks anyways. too much bloat, dbol is better imo.

anyone else?

bump, anyone?

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    i posted a similar thread as i had read it takes letrozole 6 weeks to get stable levels.the half life is 3 days for arimidex and from answers i received it appears to be level after 1 week.many now advocate using say .25mg/day for 1-2 weeks before starting a cycle.answer i received:-

"Anastrozole is eliminated slowly with a plasma elimination half-life of approximately 50 hours in postmenopausal women. The pharmacokinetics of anastrozole are linear over the dose range of 1 to 20 mg and do not change with repeated dosing. Consistent with the 50 hour plasma elimination half-life, plasma concentrations of anastrozole approach steady-state concentrations after 7 days of once daily dosing and are approximately 3- to 4-fold higher than the concentrations observed after a single dose of anastrozole."
    Last edited by toc67guru; 02-10-2005 at 02:48 PM. Reason: add info

so if i've benn taking ldex for 3 days and prop doesn't kick in for 5 days then i should go ahead and start? how long for drol to kick in?

bump for question above

you mentioned you dont want bloat from that cycle right? you're in for a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Starkraven
    you mentioned you dont want bloat from that cycle right? you're in for a surprise.
    i don't care if i get bloat,because i'm doing dnp or tren at the end. now can someone please answer my other post above?

Thread Information