Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: prop

Quote Originally Posted by Stephan
    yeah, i meant there was a piece of tape on the top of the box...he asked me if the box was sealed

not a good sign.

jaffry20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jay-d

4k cals a day trying to cut? I dont even eat 4000 cals when bulking much less to cut.

So your saying you don't even eat 4000+ cals when bulking???? how big are you?

jay-d is offline Junior Member
    5'7 210 right now fat been out of the gym and not watching what i eat.When i am lean i stay between 190-200 depending on if i am cutting or just on normal maintenance diet.At one point when i was working out hard for a couple of years i maintained 210-215lbs with around 12% body fat.for some thats not hard but for us shorter guys it is

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    lol u won t gain anything with this so called "diet". average person etas more than u, how do u wanna grow on this? even if u would like to eat clean, u need at least 6 meals with lots of protein and still u also need carbs.

u shouldn t cycle, u should learn about nutrition.

jay-d is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    lol u won t gain anything with this so called "diet". average person etas more than u, how do u wanna grow on this? even if u would like to eat clean, u need at least 6 meals with lots of protein and still u also need carbs.

what do you mean i wont gain anything from this diet? i usually keep on 17-22 pounds after a cycle.Dude 4000 cals is a lot of cals my body will not cut on that is what i am saying .I use that or a little less to bulk. When fairly lean i use about 2500 for maintenance.Say i bulk with even 3750 a week that is a little over 2lbs a week x's an average of 10 weeks that is over 20lbs.I know this isnt exact, but it is close.Towards the end i might eat a little more but i am forcing myself to eat so when i hear him say he cuts on 4000 cals i am thinking he must maintin about 315lbs.All i am saying is thats a lot of food to eat.

Stephan is offline Associate Member
    I dont see ***** no results just feel sore as hell from the prop

jaffry20 is offline Member
    I dunno bro, must be fuked. I started my cycle yesturday and im kick starting with prop. I can feel prop within hrs but my pumps don't start getting unreal till about day 6-7, but fuk I could definetly tell a bit today, worked out like total savage, I LOVE PROP!

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***

As shiatty as it might sound, I agree with the above post. You totally need to increase the frequency of your feedings and get more protein into your system...at the very least.
    If you can get 8 meals into your day then do it (I can't..it's too f-ing hard)....if not...5 or 6 times is not a bad deal. But 3 times a day is like 1950's shiat...that's got to go...meal partitioning is something you should read into...eating 3 times a day and getting 3K or 4K calories is not a good idea. Spread the 3K or 4K calories into 5 or 6 meals of 500 to 600 calories a sitting. Throw cottage cheese or a glass of milk or extra scoop of protein or double up on the meat portion or whateverthe****, just eat it. If that doesn't help out then the worse case possibility is true .....you got bunk shiat...which of course you need to stop injecting immediately since you have no idea whatthe**** you are injecting.

needle is offline Senior Member
    I have the exact same Brovel prop bottle and I no it is real. I used it to jump start my last cycle and it was great!!! NO worries buddy!!!

ADZZ is offline Junior Member
    I think its time to eat bro. Im one week into my prop cycle 75mg ED and im up about 2.5kg. Just eat, if your gear is real you will grow.

creepS is offline Banned
    you got bunk gear :\

I can start to see results now... I am hungry all the time but it doesnt seem like I have alot more strength... I am in the 5th week of my cycle now 75 mg tes ed 400mg eg a week... The whole cycle is 15 weeks... Can I start taking my winstrol now??? Should I inject 50mg ed or eod??? Thanks iv never used winstrol

take winstrol six weeks before cycle ends. and inject 50mg/ed

will the winstrol shed fat from my stomach??? Im about 11% bf

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    will the winstrol shed fat from my stomach??? Im about 11% bf
    nope, but diet and cardio will

fuk cardio

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information