Teamupjohn is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Need Help! Was Unable To Find Info!

Was looking in the educational dept to find out duration to stack TREN with 750 mg of TEST E. Can I take it every other day at 75mg or every day. Does it matter? Plenty of gear, trying to get some answers.

Thnak you bros for ALL input!!!!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    75mg eod if fine

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    You will want to run tren for 6-7 weeks, some like to run it longer, but 6-7 weeks is my sweet spot.

As far as injections go, I would recommend 75mg EOD for tren acetate, if this is your first time taking it. Remember to get your PCT in check.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    ED would stabilize blood levels more, but EOD would be fine also. If you don't mind the shots then just go 50mg ED. Like PurePower said, 6-8 weeks is the best for tren to be run. I wouldn't run it past 8 weeks though because it can be very harsh.

Teamupjohn is offline Junior Member

Thank YOU

Thank you bros for the quick response. I was thinking of doing at least 12 weeks of TEST E. Tues and Thurs injections for a total of 750 mg per week (may go down to 500mg per week). Should I start the TREN at the same time as the test or jump in at a leter time for 6-8 weeks?

c5529 is offline Member
    You can start it at the beginning or at the end.....I like to start it at the beginning at it gives you a nice jump start to your cycle.....IMO, 50 mgs ED would be good for you, but yes, you can do every other day if you prefer....I get the best results from it with ED....Also, you might want to do the Test E Tues and Fri (instead of Thurs)....Good luck

Thread Information