creepS is offline Banned

My FIIIIIRST cycle(Deca & Dbol)

Hi all, Im new around here so before i go any further just wanna say Hi to all members!

well i decided to start my first cycle next month .
    it will be like this:
    deca 200ml week 1-6
    dbol week 1-6(10mg,15,25,25,15,10)
    nolva week 1-6 10mg(one tab)
    pct clomid 3 weeks(100mg,50mg,50mg-these values are for weeks).

im a kickboxer and im pretty bulked up but i want more lean muscle(dont we all).
    Im 1.77meters height ,80kg, bf 8-10%(got abbs ).
    ive been working out for 4.5 years.

i know ppl usually say that test should be in first cycle but i think if i use test it will give me more fat. i will be using test for my second cycle tho.
    any opinion is more than welcome!

stay cool y`all,and keep those muscles pumpin`

edit: i wont be using this. ive taken advice of more experienced forum members and will be taking test E and dbol.
    Last edited by creepS; 02-12-2005 at 05:49 AM. Reason: took smart advice serious :)

jaffry20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by creepS
    Hi all, Im new around here so before i go any further just wanna say Hi to all members!

it will be like this:
    deca 200ml week 1-6

im a kickboxer and im pretty bulked up but i want more lean muscle(dont we all).

i know ppl usually say that test should be in first cycle but i think if i use test it will give me more fat. i will be using test for my second cycle tho.

Bro, do some research. not a good cycle at all. hit up some Test E 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by jaffry20
    Bro, do some research. not a good cycle at all. hit up some Test E 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks IMO.
    Agreed. You need test bro.

Welcome to the site....

bowie is offline Member
    deca and d-bol is exactly what you don't want. You will put on 10 pounds of water in the first month. If you want lean muscle, go with test prop and eq.

notus is offline Member
    six weeks isnt long enough to run deca and put some test in there

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    nobody mentioned Deca -Dick either.
    welcome to the AR.
    peace,
    otto

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Did deca and dbol as a newbie. I'll never run anything without a base of test.

Swellin Guest
    Welcome to AR! I hope you will not take the advice of the fine folks here too lightly. The cycle you have proposed is not the best thing for your goals.

First, let's dispell the notion that test will add fat. Your diet will add fat. Test will do no such thing. Deca and dbol both bloat the user, making them look fat, while certain tests do this...just not to the same degree.

As was previously mentioned, 6 weeks of deca is not sufficient.IMO, deca should be run at least 10 weeks, but preferably longer. If anything, I would prefer to see you run a test/dbol cycle for 10-12 weeks. As I said before, your diet will determine how much you gain, and what percentage is fat...not the compounds you use.

A word on pct....you stated those numbers were for the weeks, but those numbers should be for each day. If doing the 100/50/50 pct, that means the first week you run 100mg every day. The next two weeks you will run 50mg every day. You will also need 20mg of nolva during this pct period.

There is a great deal of information here on both gear and on diet. Just take a look around, do some research, and ask questions.

Welcome to AR.

terrilbe cycle. deca +dbol -test= -boner

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Ok I guess I will reinterate a little. Deca and dbol alone is a horrible idea. You will put on some much water weight and your face will look like a moon pie. The worst part is they can both be very harsh on your htpa and you have a chance of getting deca dicck without any test in the mix. You obviously need to ADD SOME TEST!

6 weeks of deca at 200mg is not long enough and you need to bump the dose up to at least 300mg for 10 weeks

6 weeks of dbol is too long....you should run it for the first 4 weeks at 30mg ED.....no need to pyramid

Lastly you REALLY need to add some test. With test in there you will have a classic cycle. Without test you will have a terrible uneducated cycle. Here is a cycle that you could follow and with the right diet and training you can easily put on 20+lbs :

wks 1-11 test e 500mg/wk
    wks 1-10 deca 300mg/wk
    wks 1-4 dbol 30mg ED
    PCT 2 weeks after last test e injection

Good luck bro.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    lol if it hasn't been re-iterated enough... You can do that cycle, as long as you don't mind not being able to have an erection throughout and possibly months afterwards

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    listen to all these guys bro! deca and dbol is a horrible idea, i did deca alone for my 1st cycle and it shut me down hard. couldnt get a boner and felt like shlt the whole time, add some test in there and u'll b good. a great 1st cycle is: test e/cyp 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks, dbol 30mg/ed for the 1st 4 weeks, nolva 10mg/day thruout then 20mg/day during pct along with clomid.

Anabolica is offline Associate Member
    CREEPS said
    i know ppl usually say that test should be in first cycle but i think if i use test it will give me more fat
    You couldnt be more wrong mate.
    I actually got leaner while on Test e. Weather you get fat or not depends on your diet and weather you work hard enough in the gym.I suggest you do more research.

I would never do a cycle without test as a base

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    test will not get u fat, it will actually burn fat with the proper diet. people confuse water retention with gettin fat, run some femara in ur cycle and u'll hold very little water if any. make sure ur diet is in chek and u still do some cardio 2-3x a week and u'll b good to go.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    dont do deca and dbol only, add some test!

wks 1-4 dbol 30mg ED
    wks 1-10 test e 4-500mg/wk

or

wks 1-4 dbol 30mg ED
    wks 1-11 test e 4-500mg/wk
    wks 1-10 deca 3-400mg/wk

split testa and deca in 2 shots per wk (half on mon morning and half on thu evening)

for both, PCT 2 weeks after last test e injection and dont forget anti e's and liver protectants for dbols!

also, always keep dosages constant!!!
    Last edited by fabry; 02-11-2005 at 03:36 AM.

creepS is offline Banned
    ok guys im convinced enough!
    ill do what you guys say and give up on deca and dbol !
    i will do test and dbol.
    which test do you recommend i use?
    i am amble to get test cypionat and test proprionat.
    i THINK i am able also to get test e but if i dont get test E,which one would you recommend,cyp or prop.

i will go with test(preferably test e)for 11wks and dbol only 4wks,without deca.
    is that ok or dec should be in?
    im really convinced now and i wont use nada but what uve said

j martini is offline Member
    Doesnt really matter what test.
    I would avoid prop though as a first time user the frequent injections might get to you if you can get Test E go with it as it is dosed at 250mg/ml and will only require 2 injections a week
    Weeks 1-11
    Test E 500mg a week 250mg monday and thursday
    Weeks 1-4
    DBol 30mg ED
    Nolvadex 20mg a day
    and PCT 2 weeks after the Enanathate

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, how old r you???? Just curious.. BTW I would go for the Prop, if you dont mind frequent injections, 8-12 weeks @ 300 - 400mg a week...

fabry is offline Senior Member
    go with enanth or cyp (they are almost same stuff and at the end, test is test!).
    prop means lot of injections and i dont think is the best for a first timer.. also, prop alone will probably hurt too much!

nolva 10mg ed and ldex .25mg
    or
    nolva 10mg and proviron 25-50mg ed, will work great in that cycle!

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Some form of test should be a part of EVERY cycle.

D

creepS is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharky72
    Bro, how old r you???? Just curious.. BTW I would go for the Prop, if you dont mind frequent injections, 8-12 weeks @ 300 - 400mg a week...

im 22 yrs old. i know my questions may look stupid but ive never used any juice and ive read alot but it seems that ive chose THE worst combination(deca & dbol ),so i apologize in advance, but this is why bodybuliding owns,cuz we help each other out! thx

right, back on cycle; i am able to get test E! woohoo!

Weeks 1-11
    Test E 500mg a week 250mg monday and thursday(can i take 500mg in one shot so i dont have to inject 2 times a week,dont like those nasty syringes to much. i know cuz the oil it should be taken 2 times but if its possible to take it once 500mg would be frigging great)
    Weeks 1-4
    DBol 30mg ED
    Nolvadex 20mg a day
    for PCT ill use clomid for 3 weeks-100mg ed(first week), 50mg ed(second week) and 50mg ED(third week).-is this ok?

fabry said i use nolva 10mg ed and proviron 25mg ed. will nolva 20mg ed be fine or i need proviron?
    Last edited by creepS; 02-11-2005 at 08:31 AM.

judge_dread is offline Member

it will be like this:
    deca 200ml week 1-6

yes not a good idea...Deca for 6 weeks only?? u have to know that this compound acts slowly and u must use it at least 8-9 weeks bro..plus put some Test Propionate to kick.

j martini is offline Member
    Yes i would recommend a twice a week injetion of the Test Enanthate helps to keep blood levels more stable thus improve gains and reduce side effects not entirely necessary but will help.
    If you were using prop you would be going EOD

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    There you go. You don't need proviron if you're running testosterone , with all of the Anti Aromatase drugs we have now, it's mostly used for keeping the libido up during cycles without testosterone. The nolvadex alone will be enough to keep gyno away.

im 22 yrs old. i know my questions may look stupid but ive never used any juice and ive read alot but it seems that ive chose THE worst combination(deca & dbol ),so i apologize in advance, but this is why bodybuliding owns,cuz we help each other out! thx

right, back on cycle; i am able to get test E! woohoo!

Weeks 1-11
    Test E 500mg a week 250mg monday and thursday(can i take 500mg in one shot so i dont have to inject 2 times a week,dont like those nasty syringes to much. i know cuz the oil it should be taken 2 times but if its possible to take it once 500mg would be frigging great)
    Weeks 1-4
    DBol 30mg ED
    Nolvadex 20mg a day
    for PCT ill use clomid for 3 weeks-100mg ed(first week), 50mg ed(second week) and 50mg ED(third week).-is this ok?

fabry said i use nolva 10mg ed and proviron 25mg ed. will nolva 20mg ed be fine or i need proviron?

creepS is offline Banned
    hi guys!
    well i didnt wanna open another thread since there are alot of them so im gonna ask here.
    even tho im pretty ripped id still want to push my abbs little more( i can see them ok but i would like em bigger and more lean). during this cycle,preferably AFTER can i use some kind of fat burner or something. i know i need the fat to build my muscles and i dont wanna waste what im going to gain with test e and dbol but I could really use an advice on this matter so i dont make a mistake.

second thing i would like to know(ive read fair deal about it) is about syringes and needles. i have that site where it shows how to inject(spotinjections.com) but what i would like to know do you guys press the pad little bit so that the air comes out of syringe BEFORE you inject?
    I know ill have to aspirate (pull the pad little back before i inject the substance) when I pick myself with needle

edit: my stats 1.77 meters and ~8-10bf

Any help and any opinion is more than welcome!
    Thanks in advance bros!
    Last edited by creepS; 02-12-2005 at 06:04 AM.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    #1 - Yes you can use a fat burner. Preferably after the dbol is done. Not sure if your talking an OTC fatburner or something along the lines of T3, Clen , etc, etc

#2 - You don't want any air in the syringe before poking yourself. That would = bad news.

creepS is offline Banned
    hi diesel!
    well Im able to get T3 and clen but isnt that to strong since this is my first cycle?
    how about ECA stack?

Thread Information