IMTH is offline Associate Member

hair and hair again

how much hairs in normal to lose everyday? i heard something about 50-100

im paranoid or something..when i woke up i see like 5-6 hairs on my pillow..when i shower with shampoo alot of hairs i see in my hands:/

no one in my familly is bald

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    there is no "normal" amount bro....some guys are prone to it, others arent

are you on cycle right now? what are you taking?

oldschoolifter is offline New Member
    What Are You On Man, D Bol? I Lost Alot Of Hair From 17 Aa Steroids Like Methyltest And Dvol And Anadrol

But You Know The Good Thing, It Grows Back......well It Did For Me...

By The Way Its From Too Much Test To Dht Conversion In Your Scalp Causing The Baldness.

You May Have Too Many Dht Receptors Genetically, And Baldness Runs On The Mothers Side Of The Family, Its A Female Inherited Gene. Thats What They Told Me In Medical School At Least For My Pharmacy Classes..

So Dude Dont Freak, It Will Be Ok And Run Its Coarse..just Stay Away From 17aa If You Want To Stop It Fast.

Deca Never Caused Any Hair Loss For Me And Ised Over 1200mg A Week At One Point..

i was on cycle month ago 1g omandren/8weeks 400mg deca /8 weeks 40mg d-bol/6weeks atm im on vitamin e,vitamin a ,nolvadex 20mg ed and tribulus 500mg/day

oldschoolifter is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IMTH
    i was on cycle month ago 1g omandren/8weeks 400mg deca/8 weeks 40mg d-bol/6weeks atm im on vitamin e,vitamin a ,nolvadex 20mg ed and tribulus 500mg/day
    BRO THATS YOUR PROBLEM RIGHT THERE, THOSE OMNADRENS ARE NASTY POLISH BASTARDS FOR CAUSING MALE PATTERN BALDNESS AND LIKE I THOUGHT YOU WERE USING ALOT OF17AA, TEH D BOL.

WELL IN PCT YOU WILL SEE YOU HAIR COME BACK. NEXT TIME REPLACE OMNA'S WITH CYP AND D-BOL WITH EQ AND YOU WILL HAVE BETTER RESULTS HAIR WISE AND STILL HAVE GREAT GAINS...IMO

well 1 month im out of the cycle ..i just hope my hair will stop falling

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolifter
    BRO THATS YOUR PROBLEM RIGHT THERE, THOSE OMNADRENS ARE NASTY POLISH BASTARDS FOR CAUSING MALE PATTERN BALDNESS AND LIKE I THOUGHT YOU WERE USING ALOT OF17AA, TEH D BOL.

WELL IN PCT YOU WILL SEE YOU HAIR COME BACK. NEXT TIME REPLACE OMNA'S WITH CYP AND D-BOL WITH EQ AND YOU WILL HAVE BETTER RESULTS HAIR WISE AND STILL HAVE GREAT GAINS...IMO
    That motherside thing is bs. I am prone to mpb and done hours of research, and saw many dermathologists saying thast's bull.
    In my case for example, I have my grandfather (father side) genes, look like him, have same personality, started losing hair at the same age and exactly the same way, in the front.
    It is not 17aa that make you loose hair. All aas have the potencial to do so, although some to a greater extent (all dht derivates, test by converting to dht and the most androgenic ones).
    If it grows back or not. Well, that depends on the amount of hair you already lost. We have a predetermined number of hair follicules, if you loose all of those no more hair will grow from that spot. It may happen that some follicules aren't already mature and then hair will grow from there when they mature.

What was stated before about mpb is about having more dht receptors (WTF is that?) is not true. Your ANDROGEN RECEPTORS happen to be sensitive to dht, and when hit by it some "changing" happens and your immune system is mislead and attacks those follicules causing inflamation and miniaturization of it, thus, causing the hair to thin and eventually fall.

mhm well there is no one bald in my whole familly

anyway i was thinking about my next cycled after 2 months

test prop/proviron /winstrol /t3

i can take some proscar..will this keep me protected from hairloss ?

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IMTH
    mhm well there is no one bald in my whole familly

anyway i was thinking about my next cycled after 2 months

test prop/proviron /winstrol /t3

i can take some proscar..will this keep me protected from hairloss ?
    Test and winny are hard on the hair line. I'm currently on test e and dbol . There is no hair on my pillow in the morning, and when I run my hands through my hair, I just pull out one or two hairs. The other morning I pulled out a bunch, but hair is like skin cells, you shed some every day. So after I take a shower, and wash all the loose hair away, no more comes out. My hair isnt looking thinner, it looks the same. But that doesn't mean I am not paranoid about it. I have always had a thick head of hair, some baldness runs in my family, but so far I think I am ok. (knock on wood)

yeh well maybe and im just paranoid..but will proscar really help for my next cycle ? ..anyone know ?

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Duta works better. Here is a dosing chart showing dht blockage. Proscar is at the bottom.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...s_analysis.jpg

Thread Information