newbrew is offline Senior Member

Any sense to increasing dosage through cycle?

I am about to shoot my first Test E shot once I stop being a pussy.

Anywho. Test doesnt start to kick in to about week 4-5, correct? Would it make sense to shoot a lower dose for the first 5 weeks, and up the dose after?

Not that I am considering this, its just that I have heard these methods done before and was wondering if there is any science or belief behind it. thanks

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew

Anywho. Test doesnt start to kick in to about week 4-5, correct? Would it make sense to shoot a lower dose for the first 5 weeks, and up the dose after?

Not that I am considering this, its just that I have heard these methods done before and was wondering if there is any science or belief behind it. thanks
    not much sense bro...what you want to do is keep consistant dosage throughout cycle......give it a try, less sides make 4 a better cycle

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew

i wouldnt, u want to keep your blood levels as stable as possible, that is why for each compound u take has to be administered on the same schedule with the same dosages

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    no it wouldnt make sense... say you at first did 250mg a week, it would take about 4 weeks to kick in, so then you up it to 500mg, it would then take another 4 weeks for it to stay stable at 500mg. Keep it the same

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    If you're running a 10-12 week cycle there is no reason to increase your doses. Get it out of your head now--there's no magical tweaking of a cycle that will make you much larger. Spend more time focusing on the basics (rather than your cycle) to make yourself grow. Stick with a basic cycle, eat right, rest well and workout with intensity to grow. Now, having said that....

On a cycle lasting much more than 2 months, you might consider slighly increasing your doses. If you're only running 10-12 weeks, increasing the dose after the 8 week mark won't make much of a difference.

If you're going to run a LONG cycle--20 or more weeks, you can consider increasing your doses slightly. The following link is a study from the University of Maryland which supports what I've said.

Mind you, make sure you read the portion written in green:
    University of Maryland study: Must increase doses to keep growing on 1 long cycle

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    no it wouldnt make sense... say you at first did 250mg a week, it would take about 4 weeks to kick in, so then you up it to 500mg, it would then take another 4 weeks for it to stay stable at 500mg. Keep it the same
    i didn't think their was any truth to that because your receptors are already saturated by that point. i could be wrong though...

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    i didn't think their was any truth to that because your receptors are already saturated by that point. i could be wrong though...
    well if your receptors are saturated at 250mg of test a week, then theres no point in doing 500mg, if only 250mg will get absorbed! Make sense?

Thread Information