newbrew is offline Senior Member

When using a seperate needle to fill.....remove plunger?

Can I dedicate 1 needle to use for drawing? I am going to preload my 12 week cycle.

Can I load up my drawing needle and then shoot that into a syringe with the plunger removed?

I am using the seperate syringe to save wear on the needle used to inject, obviously.

thanks

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Just suck out the amount of ml's you need, then switch the needle with a brand new one, (but your using the same syringe) and i would use a new needle to draw everytime. 10 cents is not that big of a deal to me

joevette is offline Banned
    No, you don't want to expose the inside of your syringe to the elements.

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    Just suck out the amount of ml's you need, then switch the needle with a brand new one, (but your using the same syringe) and i would use a new needle to draw everytime. 10 cents is not that big of a deal to me
    very true. I dont have a large supply at the moment. I should be fine with using the same needle to draw all 12 syringes, right?

fresh needle - draw
    take that pin off, replace it with a fresh
    use that original pin I used to draw to draw for the second, and so on

Btw, I would be doing this all in 1 sitting.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    use a new needle to draw everytime and a diff. one to shoot

btw whats up your gear is legit or what bro you pm with all these ? about that source you get your stuff telling youll let me know if its legit or not so whats up bro can a brother get a pm on that

c5529 is offline Member
    definitely use a new one every time....there is too much risk for infection if you don't -- it's not worth it...

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    use a new needle to draw everytime and a diff. one to shoot

btw whats up your gear is legit or what bro you pm with all these ? about that source you get your stuff telling youll let me know if its legit or not so whats up bro can a brother get a pm on that
    As far as I know it is. Its British Dragon, contains the holographic like seal, looks to be of the right color/consistancy.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont wanna keep the same needle. Contamination and all that. Especially twelve times over a period of time is definate contamination. Better spend that 25 dollars for new needles than 100 dollars for anti biodics and pain in your arm or leg for weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Dont wanna keep the same needle. Contamination and all that. Especially twelve times over a period of time is definate contamination. Better spend that 25 dollars for new needles than 100 dollars for anti biodics and pain in your arm or leg for weeks.
    Well, I ended up using 1 needle. This was 12 times within about an hour though. I preloaded my syringes for the next 12 weeks. The only problem I ran into was the pin getting dull. As far as contamination, I really feel its safe assuming it was such a short period of time. Everything I used was not touched by my hands or anything else...just exposed to air.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    Well, I ended up using 1 needle. This was 12 times within about an hour though. I preloaded my syringes for the next 12 weeks. The only problem I ran into was the pin getting dull. As far as contamination, I really feel its safe assuming it was such a short period of time. Everything I used was not touched by my hands or anything else...just exposed to air.
    hello air = germs=contamination

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    hello air = germs=contamination
    true, but there isnt any way to avoid contact with air. No matter which way you slice it, there will always be air in the syringe you use, and in the vial (from pressurising)

Seems that many people preload their entire cycles....that means their syringes have air in them for 12 weeks.

Im sure there are plenty of germs in the air, but I am not living in a somalian refugee camp

Swellin Guest
    Now your gear will be in those syringes and no longer in a sterile environment for the next twelve weeks. By the time you run the last shot, you should have grown some nice bacteria in that syrninge. The other thing I have noticed is that your cycle is twelve weeks and you are only using twelve syringes. This sounds like you do not have the right idea about the frequency of injections. I don't know a single thing that will maintain constant plasma levels with only one injection per week.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Now your gear will be in those syringes and no longer in a sterile environment for the next twelve weeks. By the time you run the last shot, you should have grown some nice bacteria in that syrninge. The other thing I have noticed is that your cycle is twelve weeks and you are only using twelve syringes. This sounds like you do not have the right idea about the frequency of injections. I don't know a single thing that will maintain constant plasma levels with only one injection per week.
    I considered this when filling. Seems I keep getting mixed answers on doing 1 or 2 a week.

Btw, wouldnt a vial that was previous injected with air to create pressure also be in a non sterile environment for the duration it is in there?

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    I considered this when filling. Seems I keep getting mixed answers on doing 1 or 2 a week.

Btw, wouldnt a vial that was previous injected with air to create pressure also be in a non sterile environment for the duration it is in there?
    They are usually not injected with air, so that is not relevant. Even if it were, do you think a needle out of the wrapper will remain sterile? The longer it is out of its wrapper (the plastic cap does little), the more likely it is to come in contact with bacteria.

As for the mixed reviews on 1 or 2....you certainly didn't get those reviews here on this site. Had you performed a simple search you would have seen many threads asking that question and many people answering than twice a week for enanthat/cyp is the way to go. Any other test should be injected more often than that.

Thread Information