Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Police Call

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Yeah, cops work that way... Don't they???
    This fits again.

P Rock is offline Member
    Bro, first of all, i would check what the laws in canada are regarding stuff like this. in the US. it is not a crime to have her pictures, but if you are asking her for money in exchange for the pics, that is extortion, you would have to prove that in fact she does owe you $800 bucks. other than that, just tell the cops to call your lawyer...end of story.

mike351 is offline New Member
    They're your pictures, they're your property,regardless of the nature of the pics.
    I HIGHLY doubt that a detective would call you threatening you with a harrassment charge since it doesn't even meet the elements of the offense. I would, however, advise you to buy a mini tape recorder and record any conversations you have with your ex to protect you against any false allegations she may make.
    Believe it or not, the police get tons and tons of calls that basically amount to boyfriend/girlfriend wanting to retaliate against the other. It all amounts to crap.
    If you're going to be charged with something, the detective will come to your house. If he does, do not allow him in your home and insist that you have a lawyer present if you are going to be questioned...its your right, don't wave your rights due to intimidation. I'm sure that a lot of police (good guys) come to these boards and are giving you good advice in regards to this matter. Don't sweat it bro, having naked pics of your ex is nothing...she consented to them at the time, she can't take back that consent just because yall broke up....she needs to deal with that.

Bro, there is not a **** thing they can do to you. It is completely civil in nature and if any cop did put his neck on the line, maybe he is with your ex. This so called cop is trying to help your ex to look like a hero or to keep the pics for himself. Those are your pictures and you can post them to this website if you want to.

TheGreatOne is offline Associate Member
    Thanks bros, I just made a report at the police station about the cop that called and filed for a trial at the small claims court for my money. Thanks for all the help, I was lost before and now I see it all so clear. Great bunch of knowledgeable bros here..

TheGreatOne is offline Associate Member
    I will post the pictures when the heat is down, I promise. I am not allowed to post here though I was told

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    I will post the pictures when the heat is down, I promise. I am not allowed to post here though I was told
    Setting up a link to them may be ok... PM me when you do it.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Simple rule... If you're not arrested, you dont have to give him ****... not even the time of day. And even if you are arrested, you still dont have to talk.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information