Peter is offline Associate Member

Friend developing gyno, any suggestions?

Hey guys,
    A friend just finished his 1st ever cycle test prop 100 mg eod weeks 1-8 and anavar 40 mg ed weeks 4-9....He took 10 mg of nolva ed while on and finised up with his clomid. He has been done with everything ofr a month and is now saying a lump below his nipple is forming and his nipple is sore. So I told him to go back on the nolva 80 mg ed for 3 days the 60 a day until the problem subsides...Should I tell him to take some more clomid too? He has bromo on hand but I think he shopuld give the nolva a little more time..Please help....Also please post exactly how many mg of what he should take...
    Thank you all,
    -Peter

Peter is offline Associate Member
    bump

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i think what you told him should be fine i would check with some other on this one

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    If he is finished with clomid part of the pct then don't have him go back on... I didn't develop gyno while on cycle I developed while on clomid but got rid of it with nolvadex .

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter
    Hey guys,
    A friend just finished his 1st ever cycle test prop 100 mg eod weeks 1-8 and anavar 40 mg ed weeks 4-9....He took 10 mg of nolva ed while on and finised up with his clomid. He has been done with everything ofr a month and is now saying a lump below his nipple is forming and his nipple is sore. So I told him to go back on the nolva 80 mg ed for 3 days the 60 a day until the problem subsides...Should I tell him to take some more clomid too? He has bromo on hand but I think he shopuld give the nolva a little more time..Please help....Also please post exactly how many mg of what he should take...
    Thank you all,
    -Peter
    sounds like the rebound effect hit him from nolva, nolva only blocks your receptors, so when u come off, there is still left over estrogen, thats why l dex needs to be run in conjunction with that so it doesnt happen, if there is a lump, go the doctor, u might need surgery, clomid wont help gyno

kojie is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    sounds like the rebound effect hit him from nolva, nolva only blocks your receptors, so when u come off, there is still left over estrogen, thats why l dex needs to be run in conjunction with that so it doesnt happen, if there is a lump, go the doctor, u might need surgery, clomid wont help gyno
    im pretty sure that the folks at AM and CEM have discussed this and proved that nolva has no rebound effects

Quote Originally Posted by kojie
    im pretty sure that the folks at AM and CEM have discussed this and proved that nolva has no rebound effects
    this is why you are "pretty sure" newbie

The antiestrogen Nolvadex works against this by blocking the es-trogen receptors of the effected body tissue, thereby inhibiting a bonding of estrogens and receptor. It is, however, important to un-derstand that Nolvadex does not prevent the aromatization but only acts as an estrogen antagonist. This means that it does not prevent testosterone and its synthetic derivatives (steroids ) from converting into estrogens but only fights with them in a sort of "competition" for the estrogen receptors. This characteristic has the disadvantage that after the discontinuance of Nolvadex a "rebound effect" can occur which means that the suddenly freed estrogen receptors are now able to absorb the estrogen present in the blood. For this reason the combined intake of Proviron is suggested (see Proviron.) Nolvadex is also useful during a diet since it helps in the burning of fat. Al-though Nolvadex has no direct fatburning effect its antiestrogenic effect contributes to keeping the estrogen level as low as possible. Nolvadex should especially be taken together with the strong an-drogenic steroids Dianabol and Anadrol 50, and the various test-osterone compounds. Athletes who have a tendency to retain water and who have a mammary dysfunction should take Nolvadex as a prevention during every steroid intake. Since Nolvadex is very affective in most cases it is no wonder that several athletes can take Anadrol 50 and Dianabol until the day of a competition, and in combination with a diuretic still appear totally ripped in the. limelight. Those who already have a low body fat content will achieve a visibly improved muscle hardness with Nolvadex

and another thing, if your bro has gyno, nolva will not cure it, it only PREVENTS IT, the only thing you can do is get it cut out, it just doesnt fade away,

Chrizzum is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    and another thing, if your bro has gyno, nolva will not cure it, it only PREVENTS IT, the only thing you can do is get it cut out, it just doesnt fade away,
    I have read numerous posts by people who took nolva and the bumps shrunk down to almost nothing.....
    ?????

Quote Originally Posted by Chrizzum
    I have read numerous posts by people who took nolva and the bumps shrunk down to almost nothing.....
    ?????
    i have had lumps and the went away also, i know a lot of people that also had them cut out

Quote Originally Posted by Chrizzum
    ?????
    either way, he should see a dr, i wouldnt start pumping drugs into my friend because he is "pretty sure" it will work

you better read about AI's and SERM's smart ass

Thread Information