D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

arimidex/liquidex problem

guys money is tight ,arimidex /liquidex hard to come by to many people selling it,dont know who real or not so here is my question

i have 90nolvadex 10mg ,its bulgarian nolvadex as my source said........so should i need more nolvadex since i might not be able to get my hands on arimidex/liquidex?

gyno symptoms could occur any time and i need enough to run me 13weeks + just in case symptoms do arise i need for nolvadex rebound effect, i am looking in proviron aswell,i remember have someone for that 100tabs of 25mg at 30$ but i lost the e-mail so i am lost on that
    i dont mind estrogenic fat buildup there is always dieting and cardio and yohimburn:P but what i dont want is gyno,needless to say i have some pubery gyno?? but i might just go with nolvadex ,maybe than i will know if i am really prone to gyno and maybe all this pubery gyno in my head is just me getting to worried.......since i did have a fatty chest before so it could be just some fat.........

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    save all the money you would spend on nolva and proviron and buy liquidex or arimidex . .25mg/d is ALL you need that should run you just at or under $1 per day. Don't make things more complicated than they need to be.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    I agree with kizer - spend the money on Liquidex.

cycle is
    week1-10 400mg test
    week1-10 400mg eq
    week1-4 20 or 25mg dbols

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    can I get armidex online somewhere cause its kind of high through sources.I have my whole cycle ready but need armidex too.I searched for online pharmecies for armidex but cant find non and I really need some bad.

i ordered me some l-dex

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    shit, mycycle still hasnt made it here yet, i was for sure it would be here today so I been bitching about not having armidex but dont even have my damn cycle.Im starting to get scared that it might be not making it here.

dont worry be happy dont start cycle!!!!!!!! until u get the right stuff first!!!!!!!! dont care how tempted u are dont be stupid like some of the peeps that signed up had 4post and said"I GOT GYNO NOW WHAT" wait
    i have dbols staring in front me ,i wanna swallow them so bad

Thread Information