solrac6262 is offline Associate Member

sick on cycle any help please!!!

any help I am on my 5th week of my cycle of test E and Dbol when I first start the cycle I got the flu then I start again and now I have some type of infection and Sore Throat since monday
    I went to the Doc on tuesday got a shot and today another one but I still have the sore throat any sugestions on what to do

thanks alot

Swellin Guest
    Don't stop your injections! How long have you been running the dbol itself? Get plenty of fluids. You really need plenty while on cycle, but it is even more importnat when you are sick and on cycle. Rest is even more important now, too.

c5529 is offline Member
    some people talk about the dbol flu - I've never encountered it, but perhaps someone else has some info on it......

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    ive alsot heard about the test flu and i got it from test cyp and had the same syptoms lasted a couple days i just lifted throug it and felt like **** but my gear was from dirty slums of mexico!!

solrac6262 is offline Associate Member
    my gear was from mexico I just did the dbol 4 weeks at 30 mg but first 5 days got the flu then start again and now on my 5th week got the sore throat and I been like that for 4 days

Chrizzum is offline Junior Member
    I'm just making it through what you got. Rest, rest, and drink fluids. I tried lifting and it only added a few days onto my recovery. Do like everybody is saying and keep up with the injections.

I wonder if it's a coincedence.....my **** is from Mexico too
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thread Information