igotubabe is offline New Member

Decided to hold off AS for now.

After days of thinking it over, and tons of helpful replies, I'm going to do it the old fashioned way. I'm in my 2nd week of great diet and cardio and already feeling much better! I'm just not ready yet, plain and simple. My gear does'nt expire until 11/06 anyway. I have a question I really want to put out here and see what you all think. I'm 6'2" and weigh 240. I have no clue what my bodyfat is, I just know it's high. Do you think if I lost about 40 to 50 lbs in a 6 to 8 month period while running and working out I would have much excess skin? I did a search for excess skin and read Blown SC's great info. BTW, I'm 32 and have been this weight for about 5 years.

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    you will have some excess skin but you are reletivly young and have not been that large for too long so it shouldn't be too bad. As for holding off of the AS... it is nice to see people being responsible and trying to do as much natually as possible. Good luck

Anyone else have some thoughts. Sureley there's someone who had a similar weight loss in that time. Anyone??

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    I think you made the right decision. Concentrate on eating clean 5 to 8 smaller meals per day, cardio 4 to 5 times a week, and work out consistently. I went from 230# to 185# over an 18 month period with no excess skin issues (I am 38 years).

Thnx Rox. I'm just curious as to what I will look like after I reach my goal. Hope it turns out OK.
    Last edited by igotubabe; 02-11-2005 at 01:51 PM.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't think you will have a problem. I gain and lose 30lbs in twelve weeks on a regular basis without any problem. If you begin to notice a problem then you may want to get some HGH but I really think you will be fine.

Thread Information