jeffceps is offline Junior Member

Cool end of 3rd week...curious about progress

this is the end of my 3rd week of 500 test e , and 300 deca a week. i've gained about 6 lbs already, probably just water and from eating so much. I hear it starts to kick in about week 4?? WHEN WILL IT KICK IN, AND FOR HOW LONG WILL THE MEAT OF THE CYCLE LAST, and also is it possible to gain around 25 lbs from this cycle? , thanks.

BDTR is offline Retired
    It should kick in by week 4, if not a little bit already. I dont know what you mean how long will the meat of the cycle last, how long are you running it? Can you gain 25 lbs? Of course, eat 4000-5000 calories a day on it and you'll be sure to gain in that ballpark.

j martini is offline Member
    Sure you might gain 25 pounds but most of this will be fat and water.
    The most i ever gained on cycle was 10 pounds but when i say this i mean 7 pounds of muscle and 3 pounds of fat i never bloat and hold water even without anti e's i also maintain all my gains after my cycle some guys stop training and following their diet and lose 15 pounds of cycle so its no wonder they make such dramatic gains on their next cycle.

fat and water....i dont know about that...i know you will hold some water and prob gain a little fat from eating so much, even though i'm trying to eat lean, but i am bulking..but only 10 lbs of muscle..i dont know about that

How long are you running the cycle if its 10-12 weeks your body will have a hard time building more muscle than that in that timeframr. Building muscle is a slow process you train break down the muscle feed it amino acids and give it time to recover and the muscle fibres grow back larger and stronger.
    Think what 10 pound of muscle would look like in front of you now its a lot of new tissue for your body to make in such a short period

You're wrong bro. 10-12 weeks is a long time frame, and most of what you gain in this particular cycle will be muscle. Maybe your opinions would apply if he was on a 4 weeker of dbol only, not test or any other injectable that is ran this long for that matter.

Im not trying to sat that 10-12 weeks is not a long time frame .what im trying to say is you cannot expect to build 25 pounds of pure muscle in 10-12 weeks.

yeah not 25 lbs of pure muscle...like said you are going to have some water, fat, what not...but only 10 lbs...if you do it right, and post cycle up your cals and keep dedicated....i think your crazy man

I mean 10 pounds of pure muscle not just scale weight. You also said up your cals post cycle i see lots of people doing this they finish there course and weigh 240 for example but in order to maintain this 240 they have to increase there calories and the scale reads back 240 3 months after there cycle, they think they have maintained all there muscle, when in reality they have probably lost some muscle and gained some fat.
    Think about this way if you gain 10 pounds of pure muscle this cycle remember i am not interested in fat and water weight 4 cycles later you might of gained 40 pounds of muscle before you start to hit the point of diminishing returns.
    Add maybe the 30 pounds of MUSCLE you gained naturally and you have now gained 70pounds of MUSCLE totally which may happen to be 90 pounds of scale weight

Thread Information