Thread: Deep Enough

MONSTEROUTLAW is offline New Member

Arrow Deep Enough

WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DONT GO DEEP ENOUGH WITH THE NEEDLE?DOES THE GEAR GET ABSURBED.INJECTING IN THE LEG WITH 1 1/2 NEEDLES IN THIGH. IS AN INCH ENOUGH .I LIKE TO LEAVE SOME SPACE IF THE NEEDLE BREAKS I CAN GET IT OUT.AND IF I WAS NOT GOING DEEP ENOUGH WOULD I NOT KNOW .I HEARD SUBS LIKE INSULIN WOULD HURT WITH GEAR , NO PAIN SO FAR.

seanw is offline Banned

jay-d is offline Junior Member
    you will not break the neadle.i have bent them up playing with them and it will be very hard to break one.

Angelis is offline Banned
    yeah for real ive tried breaking them on purpose (not inside me ) and they dont break the 25g just bend and the 20g they just break but only with enough force that you would rip your skin apart breaking it so dont worry bro... it wont break. Unless u got crappy pinz...

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTEROUTLAW
    I HEARD SUBS LIKE INSULIN WOULD HURT WITH GEAR , NO PAIN SO FAR.
    You mean subq shots? Bro, you'll get an abscess for sure if you do that. Gear is for IM (intramuscular)use only.

toolman is offline Banned
    WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DONT GO DEEP ENOUGH WITH THE NEEDLE?DOES THE GEAR GET ABSURBED.INJECTING IN THE LEG WITH 1 1/2 NEEDLES IN THIGH. IS AN INCH ENOUGH .I LIKE TO LEAVE SOME SPACE IF THE NEEDLE BREAKS I CAN GET IT OUT.AND IF I WAS NOT GOING DEEP ENOUGH WOULD I NOT KNOW .I HEARD SUBS LIKE INSULIN WOULD HURT WITH GEAR , NO PAIN SO FAR.
    an inch is enough for the quad. I use 1" pins for that reason in the quad. The 1 1/2 is only for my glutes.

jkid69 is offline Associate Member
    Is 1" good enough for delts ?

Angelis is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jkid69
    Is 1" good enough for delts ?
    Yes I was using 1'' for delts worked perfectly for me!

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    Just wondering, what would happen if you used a 1" needle in your rear? Would it not be effective? Also, what is the true benefit of using a 1.5"?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    1 inch is perfect. You can get away with 1.25 to .75 inches and do just fine with quads but the deeper is better. Most of the time burning, lumping, pain and other troubles with injections is from not going deep enough into the muscle but most of us use 1 inch pins, not 1.5's for quad injections. 95% of the time, those who had troubles with quads is because they didnt go deep enough with the needle. Same occurs with glute or other sites except for calves, those are bad at any depth.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by absolutebob
    Just wondering, what would happen if you used a 1" needle in your rear? Would it not be effective? Also, what is the true benefit of using a 1.5"?
    Not going deep enough into a muscle can accellerate scar tissue. Also scar tissue is VERY localized. You can poke 1/2 inch away from where you have scar tissue and find good injection location.

I recently discovered my quads are scar tissued because of my not injecting deep enough, so now I poke needle rather tough to get thru scar tissue layer but once it gets thru this layer in deeper in my quads, it breaks thru and injects with no pain or lump as there is no scar tissue at the deeper layers. If i inject into the scar tissue, lots of the gear leaks up into sub-q area and then its pain city and walking like a cripple. SInce I am poking needle thru scar tissue and hitting the virgin deeper muscle, the scar tissue is actually not getting dosed with oil directly and is healing and softening some. So reality is, if you built up scar tissue, you can go with longer needles and continue to use the same muscles, just go deeper.

Thread Information