Thread: Scar tissue

jkid69 is offline Associate Member

Scar tissue

I recently started to have pain in my right Delt. I alternate between my left & right. I started feeling alot of pain in my right shoulder (hot to the touch) & rock hard. Is that due to scar tissue or something else ?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    how long has it been doing that. How many shots a week or you doing in each shoulder?

It just started. I have run 3 cycles between gluts,quads & now delt's. I am doing a Test c, tren enantate & Eq cycle. I alternate between them one week I hit the left 2 times & the right once (vice versa).

Is it possible that I did not get the pin in far enough & I now have an abscess. I am using 23g 1". I usually sink them in about 3/4".

are you hitting the same spot no more than once a week?

I am hitting the delt in seperate areas. I try to go 1" away from each other. I hit the left delt 2 times yesterday & the right once today. I alternate every week. Is 3/4" not deep enough ?

Quote Originally Posted by jkid69
    I am hitting the delt in seperate areas. I try to go 1" away from each other. I hit the left delt 2 times yesterday & the right once today. I alternate every week. Is 3/4" not deep enough ?
    you need to get more injection spots. Twice in the same day is going to give you a lot of scar tissue and it will make a knot like you have. It will eventually go away but i wouldn't hit that spot anymore for a while.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    You'll be fine it gets hard after a few injections let that go away for about a week. As for the pain you may have hit something inside. Massage it with a warm towel at night and if it gets worse see a doc. It will probably go away after a week. Hit some other spots.

j martini is offline Member
    Yeah sounds like scar tissue if you are injecting into the medial head of the deltoid just move round to the rear delt keep switchinf injection sites

Thanks Bro. I will try the triceps next.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jkid69
    I think 3/4" is deep enough provided your body fat level is reasonable. I shoot 1" 25ga in delts and quads.

Thread Information