Thread: 100% legit

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member

100% legit

I am going to go to the doctor and see if i can get some steroids prescribed but im not sure how i should go about doing this?

heres a little backround info
    I have been training hard for almost one year now eating very healthy, while taking the usual muscle building supplements. Although i have increased my strength alot I have virtually gained no weight. Im only 155lb and my goal is to reach 175 my by the end of this year. right now im on a bulk weight lifting program, and i havent been able to bulk up lol. any advice on how i should deal with this problem would be great

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    post your diet, I ll bet u don t eat enough.

BDTR is offline Retired
    How old are you? Also post your diet

If you're looking for legaly prescribed steroids , click the banner right below your post and give them a call. They can help.

i am 20 years old here is an average day for me
    breakfast eggs bacon oatmeal
    snack nuts meat apple protien shake
    lunch soup sandwich
    snack wendys chicken burger salad banana
    dinner steak/ stir fry something like that again more vegtables
    snack popcorn ham, protien shake

that is about an average day for me in not sure how many calories i take in but i know yesterday i ate 1lb of sandwich meat lol

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    thats a ridiculous diet bro, you need some help in the diet forum

BDTR is offline Retired
    Not nearly enough food, visit the diet forum for more info. Oh and at 20 years old, its not likely the doctor will prescribe steroid for you, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by moregunsthanroses
    i am 20 years old here is an average day for me
    breakfast eggs bacon oatmeal
    snack nuts meat apple protien shake
    lunch soup sandwich
    snack wendys chicken burger salad banana
    dinner steak/ stir fry something like that again more vegtables
    snack popcorn ham, protien shake

that is about an average day for me in not sure how many calories i take in but i know yesterday i ate 1lb of sandwich meat lol

ok man i will check the diet forum but whats the problem i eat tons of protien no sugar i have food allergies so i cannot have bread so that really cuts into the carbs

i am constantly eating food i eat more than anyone i know i have to eat every few hours due to hypoglycemia. i remember a while back i had low red blood cell count which makes u anemic, as well i had very low HDL that is responsible for the production of hormones. I admit there is room for improvement in my diet. but i dont think food is the issue i force myself to eat food even when i want to gag i take some water and swish it down

BDTR is offline Retired
    Get your test levels tested then, it could be low testosterone thats the cause.

How's your training?

Tell you what, go to the diet forum, then the training forum and work out a plan to get you where you want. If that doesnt work, even after sticking to it 110%, then maybe something is really wrong.

Anabolica is offline Associate Member
    you dont need gear. you need to start doing more research on training naturally.

you need allot of work on your diet and no doubt training. no one knows much after one year of training.

Instead of dreaming of how awesome or kool you would look if you took gear, spend that time improving your knowledge. With proper training, good nutritional habits, decent genetics, and enough time in the gym, you can be great bodybuilder. Sure it will take longer training naturally but you NEED knowledge. If you cant make decent gains as a naturall then you don't have a chance in hell at gaining when on gear. You must be extremely patient and stick to your commitment. Learn from everyone, whether they juice or not.

Give it time man.
    if your still not happy after 3 or so years then come back and someone here will be happy to help ya out
    -A

Thread Information