Injection Schedule Question

Im starting a Test E, EQ cycle soon, the Test E I will be running approx 650 mg's of Test a week, and 400 mg of EQ. This cycle begins monday. Now, how should I plan my injection schedule? Should I begin with the EQ and incorporate Test a few days later? Or do I inject them both in one day. How long between the eq injections and how long between the Test? Thanks boys.

zuke is offline Member
    personally, i would start them the same day and would do two shots per week with both of them. so, monday do 200 mg eq and 300mg test-e and then repeat on thursday. that's how i prefer to do it, but some of the more experienced guys on here might have a better suggestion. i have done both of those aas's before though. i went with 400mg/wk eq and 500mg/wk test-e. good luck with the cycle and let us know how it's going.

creepS is offline Banned
    what time do you suggest to take test e?

Hmmm, so on the same day huh? Well should i put it all in one Syringe or should i do two injections, like right shoulder left shoulder

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    Hmmm, so on the same day huh? Well should i put it all in one Syringe or should i do two injections, like right shoulder left shoulder
    thats up to you.
    i would do a shot of each early mon. and late on thurs.
    what are the concentrations of your test and eq?

peump is offline Senior Member
    consider a frontload

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=125401

some say "not worth it" and some say "only way to do it"

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Just inject them both starting on a monday. Inject twice a week on mon and thurs splitting the doses in half for both the EQ and test. Put them both in the same syringe.....no need to shoot yourself twice.

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    I agree with GetPumped just take care of it all at once and get it taken care of by shooting both at the same time.

Hm, so im a bit confused with front loading. So for my cycle, ill be taking "500" MG's of Test E a week (Lab results turned test back to be 333mg/ml! so I'll actually be doing closer to 650) and 400 mg of EQ. So with frontloading I take 1000mg's every 7th day then a 250 mg dose also every week? And with the EQ take 800mg's every 7th day? I dont think I have enough gear for that, but ill remember for my next cycle. How about doing a two week frontloading period then carrying out a regular dosage plan for the rest of my cycle? This way i can get substantial amounts of the AAS in my system in the beginning and start building off of that...or is it a bunk idea. thanks for any input

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    Hm, so im a bit confused with front loading. So for my cycle, ill be taking "500" MG's of Test E a week (Lab results turned test back to be 333mg/ml! so I'll actually be doing closer to 650) and 400 mg of EQ. So with frontloading I take 1000mg's every 7th day then a 250 mg dose also every week? And with the EQ take 800mg's every 7th day? I dont think I have enough gear for that, but ill remember for my next cycle. How about doing a two week frontloading period then carrying out a regular dosage plan for the rest of my cycle? This way i can get substantial amounts of the AAS in my system in the beginning and start building off of that...or is it a bunk idea. thanks for any input
    You can run a two week frontload I have done it before. It seems to work better than just starting with a normal cycle. If you don't have the gear just run a normal cycle and wait until about week 5 for the eq to kick in. I would get some b12 injectable to increase your appetite for the first 5 weeks or so after that the eq will make you hungry enough.

Man I have no clue where to get injectable b12, could you throw me a bone?

ChefJ is offline Senior Member

zuke is offline Member
    i wouldn't frontload the eq... frontloading the test mikght help, but imo it's not worth doing the eq.

the way i frontload test is that i take 500mg on the first shot (monday), and then on thursday i start doing the 250mg shots. it's only one extra dose and i can't tell you whether or not it makes a difference, but somewhere in my head it seems like the thing to do.

Thread Information