diesel85 is offline Junior Member

strange "aching" in muscles, without working out...

Hey bros, i've posted this on a couple of other boards, but i need some more feedback before i go to the doc, here it is:

okay, first off, please no flames on the following...i know i screwed the pooch...anyway, i came off a fairly heavy cycle of about 11 weeks, and yes, for once, i forgot to preorder my PCT...so it's been about two months or so now, and yes, still no PCT (at the time of need, my cash flow was extremely low, and my supplier has a $250 minimum, not very good excuses i know)...now, the other major **** up is that my work schedule has changed dramatically, and school started, so i haven't been in the gym except maybe a couple of times over this period...

background info done, the problem i'm having is this...my muscles ache, almost like a lactic acid buildup, with the slightest of movements...i can be laying in bed, adjust my legs, and it feels like i just did squats! now, it's mostly in my legs, but lately i've been getting the feeling in my arms and shoulders as well, same thing, slight movements feel like i just did a set (maybe not a heavy set)...i don't know if i'm describing this as best i can, but does anybody have any idea what the hell is going on? is this the result of my system crashing after a heavy cycle and no PCT? God, i've never failed to do PCT, so i'm really hoping that's all this is, not that it's a good thing...

what do you guys think? any MDs on the board? suggestions to fix?

thanks a million...

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Get your blood work done first making sure you test for too high estrogen ratio.

jkour211 is offline Banned
    you should have waited first for your pct to arive b4 u started your cycle maybe next time youll be more cautious

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    **** man i get those aches too

diesel85 is offline Junior Member
    Anybody else have any input??? gettin' worried...

Thread Information