rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member

Mid-Cyle got sick, took a week off!

It was not the best of weeks. I was so sick with a sinus infection I slept through the Super Bowl an woke up the next day feeling terrible. Long story short I am on week 6 of my cycle and had to take 6 days off lifting. I kept up with my shot schedule and was wondering when I go back tonight what I should do.

I am supposed to do chest, and I am feeling about 80% right now. I think getting back in the gym will lift my spirits if anything. Might just take it easy.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    take it easy in the gym. what's your cycle?

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    take it easy bro, i tried to workout when i was sick before, i was super weak in the gym and ended up getting worse all over again.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    do not take it easy, if you are gonna go... go all out. 80% maybe you hit failure sooner, keep workout under 45 minutes, but bust ass.

joevette is offline Banned
    It's good you kept your shot schedule. I'd hit the gym as hard as you feel you can. I workout with sinus infections from time to time, and it takes some out of you but you can still do it.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    I feel better about 80 % of the time working out a little sick. Gettng your nat test and GH levels up will help recovery. Helps sleep too...which is what really cures you.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I personally wouldn't go until I was better. Learned this lesson the hard way when I went to the gym with the flu and ended up with pneumonia. I couldn't lift for over three weeks.

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    i say go to the gym and lift light, you dont need to go out all hardcore just do something at least, thats a weeks worth of juice going to waste if your idle

smegs is offline Member
    id say take it easy, why make this worse???? your on cycle, if you weren't this who gives a ****, im off cycle right now, been sick for 5 days now, worked out today, and now i'm just hurtin again....but i mean thats me...
    good luck feel better bro

Thread Information