Ass Monster is offline New Member

Question I know what I need to use, but I dont know how to use it! Please help!!

Sup fellas? I am 23 years old, 6'1 255lbs with 23% body fat. Yeah, I know, I am a fat-fuck bastard, but I kinda fell off the lifting scene for a while. But I am back and this is my 4th cycle. I am lookin to put on some more muscle mass and get cut. Who doesn't? I have been savin' up some loot and I am lookin to use Anadrol , Sustanon , Deca , Winstrol , and Clen but I was hopin you guys might be able to set me up with an awesome and somewhat affordable cycle for me! Thanks alot and your help is greatly appreciated! Good Liftin!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    drop the a-bombs, get d-bol
    you could run something of this nature ??? sorta what my next cycle looks like, but i'm usin t-200 (and deca 300)

1-4 weeks : dbol 25 - 40 mg's day
    1-8 (or 10) : deca 400 mg's week (or 300 mg's if you get ttokkyo)
    1-8 (or 10) : sus 500 mg's week (2 cc's)
    6-10 (or 12) : winny 50 mg's ED
    12 & 13 (or 13 & 14) - clomid, 2 weeks worth

maybe after you finish with the clomid you can start using the clen and cut up some ??? or you could save the winny and run a winny / clen cycle ??? or you could drop the clen and run an ECA stack ???

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    one suggestion, if you've been out of lifting for a while, then don't jump into steroids right away. your body has the best oportunity to grow naturally right now. you need to take advantage of this as best as you can, so don't waste it on a steroid cycle just yet.

also, which is your primary goal? more mass or less fat? it's awfully hard to see muscle if you have fat covering it up...

Mike is offline Retired SuperMod
    wow....doc said almost exactly what I was about to suggest. What I would say bud is if you are just getting back in the gym and you really dont like the fat content here's what I would do. I wouldnt bother with AS first of all - I always make sure I have been in the gym atleats a month or two to get things going again before I start AS - but if you dont like your fat % this is a good time to drop it. I would work on getting used to working your muscles again - start working out - start losing that fat...and then down the road once you've lost a bit - bulk up with a cycle

you cant do both lose fat and bulk at the same time - not very well. So lose some fat naturally while you prepare for a bulking cycle

Hey gang...thanks ALOT for the input. KeyMastur~ that cycle sounds perfect! But one more question...I already about 30 pills of anadrol from my last cycle just sittin around. Can I do BOTH D-Bol and Anadrol? And also, what the hell does "ttokkyo" mean? LOL. As for Evil and Mike...thanks for the tip...I am actually getting back right now and I am planning on starting the cycle in Mid-May. To answer your question Evil... I would rather lose the fat. I just need a little size in my upper chest and shoulders and I will be happy. Thanks again fellas!! A.M.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    I would not run dbol and ad together to harsh -you will sit on toilet and shit out your liver.keymastur s cycle sounds great i would do t200 instead of sus and save winny for after with clem clem also helps hold the muscle after a cycle.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by Ass Monster
    Hey gang...thanks ALOT for the input. KeyMastur~ that cycle sounds perfect! But one more question...I already about 30 pills of anadrol from my last cycle just sittin around. Can I do BOTH D-Bol and Anadrol? And also, what the hell does "ttokkyo" mean? LOL. As for Evil and Mike...thanks for the tip...I am actually getting back right now and I am planning on starting the cycle in Mid-May. To answer your question Evil... I would rather lose the fat. I just need a little size in my upper chest and shoulders and I will be happy. Thanks again fellas!! A.M.
    1) ttokkyo is a brand.
    2) no, don't use a-bombs & d-bol at the same time. you'll kill your liver
    3)if you would rather lose the fat, don't do the "bulk" part yet. save that for later. try some ECA stack, get some weight shed, get back into the swing of things in the weight room naturally, then jump on some clen / winny

Key, you are the bomb! One more question...if I were to replace the Sust with T-200...how much would I use? And also, how much does T-200 cost?

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    depending on your connection you will pay anywhere between $25 and $100. The average for a decent source is about $65 which is still a lot for what it is. 600-800mg area. Why don't you consider EQ or fina.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by King Samson
    depending on your connection you will pay anywhere between $25 and $100. The average for a decent source is about $65 which is still a lot for what it is. 600-800mg area. Why don't you consider EQ or fina.
    6 to 8 cc's ? c'mon bro, every bottle i get is 10 cc's. you sure you're pullin into the syringe right? if you pull exactly to the cc mark you're getting a little over a cc each time - keep that in mind.

anyways, those prices are pretty accurate. expect to pay at most 100 bucks for t-200. as for dosage, i'd say 400 mg's a week (2 cc's) - you run that for 10 weeks you're gonna need 2 bottles. stack up bro !

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    hey where can i find a place that sells t-200 at the average,lol j/k guys im not really looking for a source but thanx neway,all emails from sources will be disregarded but yea 65 as an average for t-200 is pretty good where im from . i always thought 70 was a damn good price,in fact when i was a youngin,less than a year ago i payed 150 for a bottle of brovel t-200,yes i was stupid and that was pre-anabolic review days. well times have changed and now i get it for 40 so im a happy man,of course i have to buy the shit out of it though

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    who makes best t-200 and deca ? Im gonna do brovel.Is tokkyo a lot better than brovel or is there a much of difference?

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    right now, work your ass off with cardio and diet and also get your muscles back into shape by lifting of course so that you'd be ready to juice starting mid-may. when you can get rid of the flab, muscle starts to look a lot better.

def go with t200 or cyp instead of sust. much cheaper and same results.

here's a cycle i'd recommend:

t200 600mg/wk 10wks
    eq 300mg/wk 10wks
    winny: 25mg/day wks 6-13
    arimidex : .25-.5mg/day starting when the water retention hits you hard.
    clomid: wks 14-16

Ok guys....you all have been great! But can someone clear something up for me? THE DOSAGES....I know what a cc is but how is it related to a mg? For example, in the 600 - 800mg bottle of T-200....how many CC's will that get me? I am sorts of confused!!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    mg refers to the strength (or concentration) of the drug PER mg. For example test200 has 200mg PER ml...deca50 has 50mg PER ml....sust250 has 250mg PER ml...etc....

So IF you have a 10ml vial of norandren200 (nandrolone deconate) then you would have a total of 2000mg. If you wanted to run 400mg/week x 10 weeks then you would need 2 vials

One more thing...1ml = 1cc

Thread Information