Thread: The Right Cycle

jkour211 is offline Banned

The Right Cycle

Im 25 years now and ive been working out since i was 17. Truthfully i wouldnt even consider AS but i feel that im the biggest i could possibly be with diet and exersise alone.Now when i first joined this forum everyone was taking about sus for the first cyle you would get massive gains. As a newbie i bit hook line and sinker. After searching the forums more there were diffrent opions about sus to inject e0d or e3d or even once a week after purchasing the sus i realized that sus wasnt really the way to go so i had do ditch the sus for some test E. 250 from iran. i got the sample cycle from the steroids .com of course pct is in tackt i have everything to start @ 500mg a week 250e4d for 10 weeks has any one actually tried this cycle from personal experience and what kinda gains should i expect im 25 222lbs 9%bf 6'0" advise much appreciated thanx

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    with a good diet and training routine, you should expect to get 15-20lbs easily.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    it is hard to give you an exact amount because everyone is different and not knowing exactly what you eat and how you train, but that is a very solid first cycle and with your stats you should be happy with the gains.

thanx

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Its up to your body bro..

At least you have been doing your research. Keep it up.. Get your diet in check and do everything correct..

Make sure you have your anti-e's on hand before you start.

You should gain 20lbs easy. JMO.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm assuming at 9% your a hardgainer?

Test E for ten weeks at 500mg/wk for you should put some solid LBM. Everyone is different but considering it is your first cycle, I will guess 15-20 pounds after PCT and any water retention has gone away.

Again, just an educated guess.

D

yeah i have nolv and clomid I rather do research than to learn the hard way

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    Test E is a good first-timers cycle. Some say better results are acheived when combo it with DECA or DBol or both...just keep your training intense, EAT, and get plenty of Sleep, PCT...

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    u can defintly get 15-20 pounds as long as ur diet, training and in check. 500mg of test a week for a first cycle is a good choice. its good to see ur doing ur reserch. personaly i wouldnt want to use sus either. do u have ne pics? goodluck on ur cycle

Naw not right now i took some with my camera phone but they were to blury but the sus i got was a ug label gtp and the test e was from Aburaihan in iran the source is a really reliable source so i trust the ug sus and all products hes got are real

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    i ment do u have ne pics of urself. u said ur the biggest u could possibly be with diet and exercise. not that i dont belive u im just curious to see how u look

oh my bad naw not @ the moment

j martini is offline Member
    How much you gain will be determined by diet and you the individual. You could eat everything in sight gain 25 pounds of which only 7 will be muscle and the rest water and fat. You could follow a sensible high calorie clean diet and gain 14 pound of which ten will be muscle. I know which option i would prefer.
    Some people just hold a lot of water and gain a lot of scale weight which quickly dissapears once they discontinue there AAS cycle

Thread Information