Thread: Enthate and Cyp

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member

Question Enthate and Cyp

Ive decided to pick up some cypionate at 200mg/ml from my local source since ive only received half of my enthate from the original source. I figure i should get about 40cc and shoot it at 800mg weekly since the enthate is gonna be shot at 750mg weekly. My question is, are any problems gonna arise if i mix the 2 tests, and then the dosage gets bumped by 50mg? or should i go ahead and pick up the cypionate?

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    they are not much diif. imo

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle187
    Ive decided to pick up some cypionate at 200mg/ml from my local source since ive only received half of my enthate from the original source. I figure i should get about 40cc and shoot it at 800mg weekly since the enthate is gonna be shot at 750mg weekly. My question is, are any problems gonna arise if i mix the 2 tests, and then the dosage gets bumped by 50mg? or should i go ahead and pick up the cypionate?
    those 2 compounds are almost identical, but i would do my best to stay with the same one, people have switched from cyp to enth and vice versa and have had no problems, but imo, stick with one compound, and stay with the same dosage

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    it shouldnt matter bro, the only real difference is the amount of test suspended in each, but the difference in negligible

cuz i only have 20cc of the enthate and i didnt wanna start until i had all of it, but i guess im gonna run the cyp after my enthate is done. unless i receive the rest of it by the time my enthate is done.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle187
    cuz i only have 20cc of the enthate and i didnt wanna start until i had all of it, but i guess im gonna run the cyp after my enthate is done. unless i receive the rest of it by the time my enthate is done.
    you will be fine

ever noticed how ppl give u a weird look when ur sittin in class and eatin or having a protein shake? pisses me off....but neways thanks for the info and i should be startin my cycle in a week or so

j martini is offline Member
    Yeah shame that the muscular concerned about there appearance individual gets comments made for eating healthy while the lard ass can be in the same room eating a candy bar and no one pays any attention

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    200 pounds
    800mg/wk on your second cycle?

How much cyp did you run p/wk in your first cycle?

D

Thread Information