irish bulldog is offline Senior Member

does anyone do cutting cycles all year round?

im interested to know if anyone always does a cycle with say prop /tren /winny /eq?
    instead of like a deca /sus/d/bol?

if so why do you do it?

BDTR is offline Retired
    A cutting cycle is really only determined by diet as all drugs can be used to cut.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    A cutting cycle is really only determined by diet as all drugs can be used to cut.

Yup

yes but what i mean is do people use them steriods to get good quality muscle rather than gaining mass and bloat.

i ask this as my first cycle was deca and sus but i wouldnt do it again cause of the bloat etc,and i used letro i just think im the sort of person who bloats easy.
    so thats why i preferr to use the less water retention steriods.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yes, many people only use drugs like that year round. Me? I prefer test/dbol /tren stacks.

thanks bdtr ,bump anyone else

jgg1221 is offline Member
    did you use bromo with the deca ?
    youll need that to prevent bloat

joevette is offline Banned
    The bulker I'm on now is Test prop, EQ, and Tren . It's working well with little bloat, and then I'm going right into a cutter using the same compounds.

Anabolica is offline Associate Member
    I have to agree with these guys, weather you bulk or cut is determined by your diet and weather you do cardio or not.

the best things you can use to prevent bloat is to run Nolva and femera during your cycle. As you were useing deca you should have used bromo.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i use short esters and stick to no water retention things such as prop/tren /var/gh/winnie/ot/eq/mast

reason? im always fat lol nah really, i had bad experiences with palpitations and i sweared to stick to short esters so i can stop in just 3 days and get it out of my system, i also bloat easy, cannot control it with no amount of anti es so just avoid those compounds

peace

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolica
    I have to agree with these guys, weather you bulk or cut is determined by your diet and weather you do cardio or not.

the best things you can use to prevent bloat is to run Nolva and femera during your cycle. As you were useing deca you should have used bromo.
    no i didnt use bromo but i still would stick to them compounds with little water re.

Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    i use short esters and stick to no water retention things such as prop/tren /var/gh/winnie/ot/eq/mast

reason? im always fat lol nah really, i had bad experiences with palpitations and i sweared to stick to short esters so i can stop in just 3 days and get it out of my system, i also bloat easy, cannot control it with no amount of anti es so just avoid those compounds

peace
    exactly what im like bro dont you just hate the ppl who can take deca sus,d/bol ,cyp etc do no cardio and look ****ing awesome

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Yup...I personally stay away from dbol and drol because I don't like the bloated look...

Anabolica is offline Associate Member
    Well everyone is different witch is why gear will affect some people differently.

If your happy with only useing shorter esters then go for it.
    One thing to keep in mind is that research shows Test prop like any other testosterone will act the same in way of water retention but will take longer and will be less noticable due to the fact that blood levels won't get as high as the longer esters.

fred9 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason

peace
    i think the eq ester is quite long...

jay-d is offline Junior Member
    yes eq is a long ester but you will not retain water.Thats probally why he said it.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Most AAS will cause some degree of fat loss. Testosterone , trenbolone , nandrolone etc.

VMDINC69 is offline Junior Member
    I Got A Cutting Cycle For You Its Called A Diet Works Everytime Sure The Gear Helps You But You Gotta Have That Straight First Other Wise No Matter What Your Taken You Wont Lose The Fat

Thread Information