rager is offline Member

Eq After Test/deca Cyc.

Hey Bros, What would be downside and I guess the upside of doing a 15 week eq cyc after completing a 10 week teste, deca and dibol cyc? I have heard many a peep run eq seven plus months at a time..

Thanks...........R

BDTR is offline Retired
    A decreased libido and very small gains.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    save the EQ for the next cycle

swedes is offline Associate Member
    The eq alone will seen like nothing compared to your previous cycle. You may also still be shut down in which case you will need proper pct before starting another cycle.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by swedes
    The eq alone will seen like nothing compared to your previous cycle. You may also still be shut down in which case you will need proper pct before starting another cycle.
    he WILL still be shut down because of the test and deca ! You will have absolutely no test in your system if you run EQ for 15 weeks immediately after a test deca cycle... this could cause some serious side effects like depression, no motivation, no libido, laziness, etc...

jgg1221 is offline Member
    time on=time off

rager is offline Member
    what if I added some test? I would think that would take care of the Libido aspect?Now the depression and laziness? How is it some of these Bros run Deca and eq yr round without all these fun sides?

you can get depression from having no test in you... now if you take test along with the EQ you should be fine with everything... personally I would do pct and save the EQ for the next cycle

rager is offline Member
    Understandable, Now would being shut down have to do with having no test in my cycle after doing a ten week ( Test, deca , dibol cyc) or would that be in general to just being on a EQ cyc alone? I have done Deca, EQ in the past alone and was harder than concrete libido wise? hope you understood that?

well i guess your lucky... usually on a test or test deca cycle, it will shut down your natural test production, so once you are done you are not producing test, thats when clomid and nolva come into effect to help kickstart your natty test. If you do that cycle and then immediately begin EQ for 15 weeks, your body will not have any exogenous test in it, nor will it be producing any test, which can cause some very bad sides.

However EQ alone is alot safer then Deca alone... it is no where near as harsh on your hpta

Thread Information