dazbo is offline Senior Member

Please give me a detailed cutting cycle..

I have read throught so many posts about cycles on cutting and because of it Im more confused now than I was before !! So many say do this and others saying dont do it and so on. I have tried the search button but it never works for me - just fails to load the result of the search!

All I would like is a cycle laid out for me that I can understand and follow, pref with reasons why you picked those choices please.

I am in my first bulking cycle and have 7 weeks left so after my PCT I am going to do a cutting cycle. Preferably one that doesnt involve injections more often than EOD (Pref less) and ones with low sides etc if possible.

I know about diet and training but am new to the steroid world.

Thanks a lot

Darren

P.S. I have read a lot on them but still dont know enough to make my own cycle that will give good muscle definition, lose fat and prevent muscle loss on a colorie deficit.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    need more info..

age, ht wt..

this being your 2nd cycle..

tell us about the pct you used after the first one..

and bf..

cool..

oh.. age.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    need more info... but a prop/eq/winny cycle/clen would be a good start

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    prop,fina,eq,var/winny is great but not for beginers. give us more info

Hi

Thanks for those.

I am still on my very first cycle and this is the start of week 4 for me. Gains so far when I weighed in on monday have been approx 11lbs (I dont think any is water retention as I use nolva also and am still quite vascular). I have done 3 PH cycles before and one of them was M1T.

Age = 23
    Height = 5'10"
    Weight = 201lbs
    BF = I guess at about 12% (Not sure, can see 6-pack OK, Big vein on arms and some on legs - bit of fat round the waist and lower back so just a guess at BF%!)

I am going to use Nolva/Clomid/Tribulus/ZMA in my PCT which will be for approx 7-8 weeks long.

Thanks

Anymore info needed just ask.

Cheers

u shouldnt start another cycle as soon as u finish ur current one, usually u follow time on=time off. but the best way to c if ur ready to satrt again is to get blood work done, if everything is back to normal then ur good to go. aslo pct for 7-8 weeks?? pct should only last 25 days or so.

Sorry I didnt mean I was on PCT for the whole time, My PCT is going to be for 30days

Day 1-30- 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva

This is going to start 3 weeks after my last injection of sus/deca and I will use the tribulus and others (Maybe some Tong Kat too) during these 3 weeks and beyond. Thats OK yeah ?

About the blood work, I have already spoke to my doctor and he told me to come back when Ive finished my PCT and then if all is OK Ill start my cutting cycle. I am shortening my off time a little because summer is coming soon and due to circumstances I started my bulking a little late. So, Im doing this just the once!

I will look through that site to maybe make my own but would really appreciate people cutting cycles cos they're from personal experience also.

thanks

Darren

i like doin pct like this: day 1 300mg/clomid days 2-11 100mg/clomid days 12-22 50mg/clomid and 20mg/nolva thruout.

good luck bro.

You know what, I think Ill do it the way you say above - thanks! One Q I was going to ask, can I just use 10mg nolva daily instead of 20 ?? Will the extra 10 really make the diff wen with clomid ?

thanks and sorry to go off subject!

im sure u could get away with using 10mg.

clomid isnt an anti-e tho so u have to keep an eye on gyno symptoms

A simple nice cutting cycle would be:

wk 1-15 Test Prop 150mg EOD
    wk 1-12 EQ 400mg
    wk 10-15 Winny 50mg ED or (wk 8-15 Var 50mg ED)

could do clen /eca (but I dont like clen)
    nolva 10mg ed
    start PCT 3 days after last prop shot

That cycle looks pretty good but Ill keep an eye out for other oppinions OK. Would appreciate it if you could state how often EQ gets taken - and am I right in thinking this is Equipoise ?? By the looks of things I would have to have 8cc's worth to get the 400mg a week yes ? I think I would choose the VAR over winny or maybe an oral winny so i dont have to inject too often. Would that be OK ??

|Thanks so far - time for bed !!

Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    That cycle looks pretty good but Ill keep an eye out for other oppinions OK. Would appreciate it if you could state how often EQ gets taken - and am I right in thinking this is Equipoise ?? By the looks of things I would have to have 8cc's worth to get the 400mg a week yes ? I think I would choose the VAR over winny or maybe an oral winny so i dont have to inject too often. Would that be OK ??

|Thanks so far - time for bed !!
    EQ is equipoise. It should be shot twice a week. Most EQ is made at 250mg/ml I guess you have the 50mg/ml which sucks because yes you will have to shoot 8ml of eq q week. Oral winny is fine.

Time for bed?? Where you from? Its only 6:30 here!

Hi I havent bought any EQ yet but my book says what it normally comes in. I would prob be able to get the 250mg/ml version.

BTW Im in the UK so it was just before 12pm here.

thanks again

So does anyone else have any thoughts on this please ??

I just dont want to take 1 persons advice only for people to later turn around and say how wrong it is.

Although from what I know it looks pretty good.

One other thing is. I think Ill be able to reach the 15st mark in the next few weeks (Currently about 14.4st). This means that I am half a stone above my target weight. So, I was thinking, to help with the fat burning and tonind/definition etc, could I use the last few weeks of my bulking cycle to cut slightly and burn fat ?? By reducing cals, using L-Glut, gugs, BCAA's, and others and doing more cardio while still maintaining the muscle Ive gained ??

This would make my cutting cycle easier I believe - and yes, I knoow its not the normal cycle for cutting but thought doing this would still help ??

thanks

Starkraven is offline Junior Member
    its all in your diet

Oh yeah forgot bout inc that above !! Yes and reducing carbs to extremely low (Only as post workout meal/shake) Protein to 2g's per lb body weight etc and reducing calories down to 3000 (Approx 1000cals below maintenance)

thanks

So I take it this idea would be OK to go ahead with then ?

thanks

Bump

noone got anymore thoughts on this ?

check out the diet stickies in the diet forum they have all the info u need for a good diet.

Thread Information