beavertrap is offline Associate Member

NNP experiences for cutting

I am coming to an end of my current cycle (test e,var, eq), so naturally I am planning for my next Planning a cutter to start around the first of June. Anybody have any experience with NNP (durabolin )? I am thinking of running prop at 75ed and durabolin @50 ed. Would I be better choosing var or should I maybe incorporate it in for the last six weeks? I am currently running var and like it but I have no experience with nnp (other than my deca experience). Is it a totally different animal when it comes to water retention??? Any info would be great!

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    anybody???

BDTR is offline Retired
    I would run it with the var, you might like it. I'm going to be running some soon as well.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I helped a guy i know design his first cycle, and he used NPP. for 10 weeks he ran 200 mg every 3 days, along with test enanthate at the same dose and injection schedule. He didn't bloat up as much as i've seen from deca . He was running nolvadex , 10mg ed, and also a very low dose of cabergoline (.25 mg e4d). Gained about 18 lbs after the cycle was over.

thewallop is offline Associate Member
    one of my lineman buddies is running 200 mg a week ( i know i told him but he dont wanna listen that u have to shoot it 2 times a week ) but this friggin guy has gotten so much stronger and bigger , he has huge ass stretchmarks all over his shoulders its unrealy , im talkin about gaining 30 pounds on db curls exc . anwyas as far as i c it he is getting allot leaner and stronger and im quite suprized cuase hes only doin once a week at 200 mg for a 320 lbs lineman :S . i dont recommend jabbin only once a week

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    It's really a great drug. It has all the benefits of nandrolone without the bigtime setbacks.. which are long term shutdown and bloating

Thread Information