the new guy is offline New Member

test only health risks

ok short and to the point I have in my possesion testosterona200 and was wondering the health risks if any there are for doing just this test for 8 weeks
    I have never done any AS before and I am 33 years old thank you for any help

simonella is offline Associate Member
    Bro. I am a newbie just like you but do youself a favour and go to the "search" button and click on it. You will find all you need to know and more.

BDTR is offline Retired
    High blood pressure, acne, Poor lipid levels, Infection from impropper injections, hair loss etc..

All of these can be controlled of course. I suggest you go to our education forum and read everything, it will take a few hours but it will be well worth it.

yea I did just wanted to double and triple check thats all well just did the first shot about 10 min ago all that whinning for nothing,lol

BDTR is offline Retired
    Do you have your post cycle therapy planned out? Clomid is a must as well as nolvadex .

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    he probably hasn't even thought about that yet?

lol,yea I have I have acces to the clomid anytime i need it (girl im humping is a pharmacest however you spell it) but iyop what is the best AE?

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    hes 33 years old, i hope he would have the intelegence than most of the 16 year olds who lie about being 18 that want to start taking there deca only cycle

BDTR is offline Retired
    I would get some nolvadex from the site in the top right corner of the page and run it 10mg a day.

Quote Originally Posted by the new guy
    lol,yea I have I have acces to the clomid anytime i need it (girl im humping is a pharmacest however you spell it) but iyop what is the best AE?

ok I must not what do you mean by that piecinitup?

ok thanks buddy I guess some people are on here to help I will get some A.S.A.P

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    I'm not dissing you at all bro, im flaming all the young kids that want to get "big muscles" who don't do what you did by reading the educational forums and knowing about PCT and clomid, ect. good luck with your cycle and is there any reason your only running it 8 weeks instead of 10 or 12?

ok thanks buddy well I was told the amount i have is for only 8 weaks doing it 1cc for the first 2 weeks then 1and a half for 2 weeks then back down to 1cc again as follows is that not a good idea?

ok thanks buddy well I was told the amount i have is for only 8 weaks doing it 1cc for the first 2 weeks then 1and a half for 2 weeks then back down to 1cc again as follows is that not a good idea?
    No. Keep it at a constant dose throughout the cycle to keep blood levels more stable.

cool thanks guys!!!!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Get one more bottle and run it 10 weeks, two cc's a week steady dosage. Do mon/thursday shots. Run 10mg of nolvadex alongside it then two weeks after your last shot run clomid.

Thread Information