baylee73 is offline New Member

Clen... What's The Best Way 2 Cycle???

Any advice on which way is best to cycle Clen ? Is it best used 2 weeks on/2 weeks off? Pyramid or non-pyramid? 6 weeks max or 8 weeks max? Please give your input.

I'm looking at this for my cutting w/clen...

WEEKS 1-11
    Test Prop 400mg

WEEKS 5-11
    Winny 50mg/day
    Clen 2,3,4,5,6,6,7,6,6,5,4,3,2 (2 WEEKS ON/1 WEEK OFF)

Maybe some ANAVAR (ANY SUGGESTIONS HOW MUCH MG/DAY @ WEEKS)?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    two weeks on, two weeks off

on the off weeks, use either t3 or an ECA stack.

ECA is ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin. what was in the old xenedrine.

Var is best run at 40 mg/day or above. var and test prop are a great combo, i suggest running the var from week 1-7 and then use the winny from 8-11.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Not to go against the advice Dude-Man has given, but you might want to read some of the posts on Clenbuterol that hooker has made. Basically the best way to run it would be to run the clen straight through and add keto or benadryl to the mix before bed to keep your receptors fresh. Using ECA on the off weeks will still keep your receptors downgraded and thus diminishes the purpose of the "off" weeks.

Should the clen be run a total of 6 weeks including the ECA stack or the 6 weeks would equal upto the 2 (1 off)+ 2 (1 off) + 2 (1 off)

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Not to go against the advice Dude-Man has given, but you might want to read some of the posts on Clenbuterol that hooker has made. Basically the best way to run it would be to run the clen straight through and add keto or benadryl to the mix before bed to keep your receptors fresh. Using ECA on the off weeks will still keep your receptors downgraded and thus diminishes the purpose of the "off" weeks.
    ketofin is definitely a great option when it comes to preserving clen 's efficiency. I'm just not an advocate of clen given it's cardio toxicity, so i try to encourage people to mix it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    keto is definitely a great option. I'm just not an advocate of clen given it's cardio toxicity, so i try to encourage people to mix it up.

I agree......Clen is killer before a cardio session. It almost makes it impossible (atleast for me) to breath even at a slower pace. I really like ECY & T3 a lot more. I'm also not a big fan of clen shakes either. Besides, Diet and Cardio are key in all of this anyway. These items are just a supplement to a solid dietary and cardio approach.

Of course. To the initial poster.. if you really want to get lean, head to the diet section of the board and try mikexxl's lean bulk diet. It worked wonders for me... about 40 lbs of lean muscle wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    I agree......Clen is killer before a cardio session. It almost makes it impossible (atleast for me) to breath even at a slower pace. I really like ECY & T3 a lot more. I'm also not a big fan of clen shakes either. Besides, Diet and Cardio are key in all of this anyway. These items are just a supplement to a solid dietary and cardio approach.

I still don't know what is the best way to run the clen ? Is it how I posted in my cycle, or should I cycle it a different way? Is it going to be a total of six weeks including the off weeks or only counting the weeks I'm on?

Quote Originally Posted by baylee73
    Any advice on which way is best to cycle Clen ? Is it best used 2 weeks on/2 weeks off? Pyramid or non-pyramid? 6 weeks max or 8 weeks max? Please give your input.
    Oh ...My ....GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Oh ...My ....GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO

Thread Information