goldenFloyd is offline Member

Question makin fina help!

I got a 4gF and added the pellets, semi crushed, to the magic solution. After about thirty minutes they were not totally dissolved, but the instructions said to add the oil to prevent oxidization within an hour. SO i add the oil to the vail and leave it to sit overnight.... i'm looking at it now and the pellets do not seem anymore dissolved. It's like there are the pellets that are semi-dissolved within a layer of magic solution and there is all the oil just sitting on top of it. Can I heat the stuff to aid in the breakdown or did I mess up? pls help, would definitely like to start soon, hehe.

babysqeeze is offline Associate Member
    i had the same problem, there is really nothing you can do. for next time though make sure they are a fine powder. a mortar and pestle works great to crush the pellets. if you want, you could try this:
    get 2 spoons
    pour all the liquid out into vail 2and use 1 spoon to catch the "chunks"
    put the other spoon on top of spoon 1 and try to crush them a little more. then scrape it all into vail 2. the proceed as normal, it works a little. good luck

so my batch is basically toast? i'm going to try heating it and see what happens.... damn. why did the instructions say you could add them whole or crush to assist in breakdown? damn.... more help? i'm going to try and heat them now, hopefully it might do something.

heating might work, but lokk at it as a learnig experience. i mean you still have good tren but its just not as potent

good news, put some hot water into a pot, about 1.5 inches high (of water), turned the stove on medium, put the vail with the two solutions in it, the pellets are almost half dissolved after a minute... going to give it another couple minutes, looks like it may work!

HELL YEAH DUDE!!!!!!!!! Keep me posted on how it turns out, you got AIM?

m 1 c r o n 1 x

it looks closer to the pic in the instructions on elitefitness' Mr. H's site, but it is cloudy... I have swirled it around and the cloudy stuff sticks to the sides of the vial... but it is a cloudy golden color now, what do people who've done this before think?

help if you can buds!

Here is a pic from different angles all taken at the same time. I'd just finished putting the pellets in boiling water and swirling it - is that stuff caked to the sides the filler, glue, or precious tren . If this is still salvagable I'm at the step where I have the prefiltered vial (pictured) and would be ready to undergo the filtering process, but as you can tell from above, things haven't been going exactly to spec, so should I still continue?

someone who has done this before please help out!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails makin fina help!-f.prefiltered.jpg  

i think you should be good to go ahead and finish the process. whats the potency your making it to?

thanks man, bump for more opinions - does this stuff look fucked up?!?

it was supposed to be 80mg/ml, but it'll prolly be less like 70ish

ivan21 is offline New Member
    hey golden im having the same prob as you, i filtered it and in the process of baking, 20 on 20 off 3x, its looking better too. keep us posted on your results.
    ivan

I filtered and did the boiling water thing, where I stuck it in the boiling water and it came out looking great.... going to use it here in the next couple of weeks. good luck!

seeker is offline Junior Member
    Yeah if you add the oil too early heating it with boiling water and stirring will get it disolved. Now you will need a funnel and coffee filter to prefilter it before the syringe filtering process.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Maybe its just be but I don't even crush the pellets nor do I care how long to let it sit. My batches are just fine.

Thread Information