vestax is offline Member

experienced person w/ injections plz

I shot 2CC into my pec 2 days ago, (250mg/test E) (200mg/Deca )
    My chest was bruuuuutal yesterday and still horrible today. Should I shoot 1 CC in each chest or something? or What happens if I shoot the 2CCs in my chest but 1 at a time? The gear im using takes forever to draw with a 23G and im shooting with a 25G. Do those personal massagers work? I took ibuprofen and that helped too.

What do you guys think? Split up the shots or just deal with it?

vestax is offline Member
    bump?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    sounds like youre experienced with injections to different parts of the body, so i'll give some simple advice.........split them up.

imho, 2cc is too much in one pec. the only places i put 2cc is the glutes, quads, and shoulders. calves, and pecs, along with traps are 1cc only, but if i'm desperate i'll go 1.5cc MAX.
    how often are you shooting your pecs? if its only once a week, find a different site to compensate for the split, and shoot 1cc in each pec.

peace I4L

Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    sounds like youre experienced with injections to different parts of the body, so i'll give some simple advice.........split them up.

imho, 2cc is too much in one pec. the only places i put 2cc is the glutes, quads, and shoulders. calves, and pecs, along with traps are 1cc only, but if i'm desperate i'll go 1.5cc MAX.
    how often are you shooting your pecs? if its only once a week, find a different site to compensate for the split, and shoot 1cc in each pec.

peace I4L
    Couldn't agree more!!!!

Thread Information