jbol is offline Senior Member

Question newbie on var????????

Im a firm believer in a test only cyle for your 1st for numerous reasons.A friend of mine didnt listen to me when i told him test and test only for his 1st cycle.He got anavar is running it for 8 weeks at 30mg/ed.he is now in the last week of this so called cycle,but has gained 15lbs.My question is how much of this can he expect to keep with proper pct? I told him he would be lucky to keep 8lbs,but once again he dont listen to me.
    Last edited by jbol; 02-12-2005 at 10:51 AM.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    Im a firm believer in a test only cyle for your 1st for numerous reasons.A friend of mine didnt listen to me when i told him test and test only for his 1st cycle.He got anavar is running it for 8 weeks at 30mg/ed.he is now in the last week of this so called cycle,but has gained 15lbs.My question is how much of this can he expect to keep with proper pct? I told him he would be lucky to keep 8lbs,but once again he dont listen to me.
    var is pretty harmless as far as 17aa's go......i dont waste my money on var, but if i did again i would never run it w/o test .....so i am impressd if he got 15 out of a var only cycle and he shouldnt lose much because var doesnt crash the hpta that bad....imo for him run some clomid, wait 2-3 months, and run a proper test cycle

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    var is pretty harmless as far as 17aa's go......i dont waste my money on var, but if i did again i would never run it w/o test .....so i am impressd if he got 15 out of a var only cycle and he shouldnt lose much because var doesnt crash the hpta that bad....imo for him run some clomid, wait 2-3 months, and run a proper test cycle
    thanks asym.......i was also impressed by the 15lb gain.i told him just think what kind of gains test would of givin him.he is going to do pct with clomid.maybe in a few months i can talk him into a cycle of test.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    thanks asym.......i was also impressed by the 15lb gain.i told him just think what kind of gains test would of givin him.he is going to do pct with clomid.maybe in a few months i can talk him into a cycle of test.
    right on ........he'll be blown away at his gains of a properly ran cyp cycle.....

Thread Information