alexmfc is offline Junior Member

Let's see your critiques

Whats up guys, im getting on my second cycle soon. Im 5'7, 170 lbs at about 10%bf. I have on cycle under my belt of test eth(500mg/w for 10weeks.)
    Next cycle:

wk 1-4 m1t, 15mg/d- dont wanna dbol because of too much bloating
    wk1-10 test cyp 400mg/week
    wk 5-10 winny tabs 30mg/d

Goals: to gains about 5-10lbs of muscle and get down to about 6%bf.

Last 5 weeks will be very low carb(only low gi throughout the day) and 3-5 days of morning cardio.

OldSchoolLifter is offline Junior Member
    drop the m1t and the cyp and do prop for 12 weeks @ 75mg a day. I wouldn't start the winny until week 8 and run it through week 12. It will be a good lean cycle and you will put on a lot of muscle while virtualy eliminating bloat and all as long as your diet is in check.

Oh ya, run the winny at 50mg a day.

I also have a question about your first cycle you have posted there... What were your stats before that one because the results for that are typically 10-15lbs of muscle especially for a first cycle. Which means that you could have possibly been weighing in at 155-160. If that was the case then it sounds like you can do some moderate growing even without juice right now.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolLifter
    drop the m1t and the cyp and do prop for 12 weeks @ 75mg a day. I wouldn't start the winny until week 8 and run it through week 12. It will be a good lean cycle and you will put on a lot of muscle while virtualy eliminating bloat and all as long as your diet is in check.

Oh ya, run the winny at 50mg a day.

I also have a question about your first cycle you have posted there... What were your stats before that one because the results for that are typically 10-15lbs of muscle especially for a first cycle. Which means that you could have possibly been weighing in at 155-160. If that was the case then it sounds like you can do some moderate growing even without juice right now.
    i was thinking about doing prop/winny for 10 weeks, but i'm not looking forward to everyday shots . don't you think with m1t/cyp/winny and with a crazy diet i could achieve the same results. Yea, ill get bloated for the first 6 weeks, but once the cardio and winny kick, say bye bye to all of that. to answer your question, i weighed 170lbs when i first took test i shot up to about 192 and then kept 14lbs. A month later i got into a car accident and it all came down after that

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alexmfc
    Whats up guys, im getting on my second cycle soon. Im 5'7, 170 lbs at about 10%bf. I have on cycle under my belt of test eth(500mg/w for 10weeks.)
    Next cycle:

wk 1-4 m1t, 15mg/d- dont wanna dbol because of too much bloating
    wk1-10 test cyp 400mg/week
    wk 5-10 winny tabs 30mg/d

Goals: to gains about 5-10lbs of muscle and get down to about 6%bf.

Last 5 weeks will be very low carb(only low gi throughout the day) and 3-5 days of morning cardio.
    1-10 cyp 400mg/wk
    7-12 winny 50mg/ed

start pct three days after last winny doseage.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would def drop the m1t.....

You could run prop at the start of the cycle and then finish with prop as well.... also letro will help out with the bloat along with the cardio and diet.

1 - 4 Prop 50mg ED
    1 - 10 Cyp 400mg /wk
    8 - 13 Winny 50mg ED
    11 - 13 Prop 50mg ED
    1 - 13 Letro 1mg EOD

Start PCT 3 days after last prop injection
    Day 1 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan

You could run prop at the start of the cycle and then finish with prop as well.... also letro will help out with the bloat along with the cardio and diet.

1 - 4 Prop 50mg ED
    1 - 10 Cyp 400mg /wk
    8 - 13 Winny 50mg ED
    11 - 13 Prop 50mg ED
    1 - 13 Letro 1mg EOD

why is everyone saying drop the m1t?? i want the quick weight gain. This i think is going to be it. i dont wanna go for more than 10 weeks cause i got a show to do in april(not bodybuilding).
    1-4 m1t
    1-6 cyp 400mg/wk
    6-10 prop 50mg/d
    6-10 winny 40mg/d

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    why is everyone saying drop the m1t?? i want the quick weight gain. This i think is going to be it. i dont wanna go for more than 10 weeks cause i got a show to do in april(not bodybuilding).
    1-4 m1t
    1-6 cyp 400mg/wk
    6-10 prop 50mg/d
    6-10 winny 40mg/d
    Because the weight gain isn't permanent............. You asked we told you. Next time if you do not want to know then don't ask.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan

1 - 4 Prop 50mg ED
    1 - 10 Cyp 400mg /wk
    8 - 13 Winny 50mg ED
    11 - 13 Prop 50mg ED
    1 - 13 Letro 1mg EOD

agreed, IMO this would b ur best bet. i would bump the cyp to 500mg personally.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    1-4 m1t
    1-6 cyp 400mg/wk
    6-10 prop 50mg/d
    6-10 winny 40mg/d
    m1t is crap, all those ph's are a waste of money.

j martini is offline Member
    If you want the quick weight gain why not just front load with dbol i know you said you dont want to bloat but fast weight gain is bloat

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    If your first cycle was 500mgs of test e
    why would you want to run 400mgs of test cyp this time??
    Makes no sense to me it should at least stay the same and personally I would increase it.

Thread Information