LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

Trenabol Depot Question

Hey guys, I have a couple of questions about Trenabol Depot. Im looking to drop BF and make some decent lean mass gains.
    I am 212lbs at 10%

1)How much
    2)how long
    3)This is my second cycle. I have free sustanon 250, should I stack the two. If so how much of each in a stacking scenario.
    Last edited by LimitsAreNothing; 02-09-2005 at 04:42 PM.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    is that you frist cycle if not 300mg a week 8 weeks

that would be like what im dong but im on the andropen not the sust

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    well yes u need to run some sort of test with tren . it is notorious for shutting u down HARD. the test will help u be able to get it up.

tenabol depot? is that the new one by BD with the blend of three tren types?

Blog Entries
    no thet is tren 150 this is Parabolan

Yes

Yea its made my BD. But I dont think it has three test's. I think your thinking of the trenabol 150. So I should cycle both sus and trenabol Depot. How much of each.

Blog Entries
    run the test 500mg tren 200 or 300mg

well if u are gonna run parabolan u need a minimum of 12 weeks for just thre tren . the ester on it is a very long ester and takes about 5 weekjs to kick in fully. if that is all i had to work with i would do somethin glike this
    1-14 sust 125mg/EOD
    1-12 tren 350mg/week

start PCt 18 days after last shot of Sust

Blog Entries
    this is from b.d web sight

Pharmaceutical Name: Trenabol Depot

Chemical name: Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate

Chem. Abstr. Name:
    17-beta-hydroxyestra-4, 9-11-trien-3-one

Molecular Structure: C2H4O2

Product Description:
    Trenabol Depot is a long-acting injectable steroid with a great effect on protein metabolism. Trenabol is one of the best effective anabolic compounds, promoting protein synthesis, as well as creating a positive nitrogen balance. It is an appetite stimulant and improves the conversion of proteins. In laboratory tests, it has been demonstrated that trenbolone acetate increases protein and decreases fat deposition. It has proven to be an excellent product for promoting size and strength in the presence of adequate protein and calories, promotes body tissue building processes, and can reverse catabolism. Due to its particular characteristics, Trenabol Depot is slower-acting than Trenabol and does not need to be injected as frequently.

Presentation:
    Each 10 ml multidose vial contains 100mg per ml and comes with a white coloured top.

Cordoba is offline Junior Member
    Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate is a similar ester to enanthate . I would run the Trenabol Depot 1 week longer then the sust.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordoba
    Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate is a similar ester to enanthate. I would run the Trenabol Depot 1 week longer then the sust.
    similair, yes but longer lasting then enanthate . therefore it shoul bd cut before the test ends. u should always run the test a few weeks longer than tren to make recovery easier once u go into pct cause tren is notoriously tough on you HPTA

St.Stephen is offline New Member
    I'm about to start a similar cycle:
    1-12: 500 mgs. sust e.w.
    3-10: 75 mgs. tren acetate e.d.
    1-5: d-bol 30 mgs. e.d.

The BD product with the 3 diff. trens in is called Trinabol.

Quote Originally Posted by St.Stephen
    I'm about to start a similar cycle:
    1-12: 500 mgs. sust e.w.
    3-10: 75 mgs. tren acetate e.d.
    1-5: d-bol 30 mgs. e.d.

The BD product with the 3 diff. trens in is called Trinabol.

if u are only gonna run the sust at 500mg/week.... then u need to lower yout dose of fina.

u alweays want the test higher than the tren

BDTR is offline Retired
    Dropping tren a week before PCT is not going to help recovery any. You're HPTA is still being surpressed by exogenous testosterone . I dont know where everyone came up with this theory to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    similair, yes but longer lasting then enanthate. therefore it shoul bd cut before the test ends. u should always run the test a few weeks longer than tren to make recovery easier once u go into pct cause tren is notoriously tough on you HPTA

ok

thanks guys. But I dont think for my second cycle I want to run a 14 weeker. I am thinking about running it like this after listening to your thoughts.

1-10 400mg of Sustanon
    1-10 Trenabol Depot 200-300mg a week?

Pct 18 days after last sus shot
    With pheednos Pct?
    What do you guys think? I value your oppinions

cut the tren to week 9. cause of the long acting ester of it

Blog Entries
    i would run the sust 11 weeks and the tren hex 9 just to be on the safe side

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Dropping tren a week before PCT is not going to help recovery any. You're HPTA is still being surpressed by exogenous testosterone. I dont know where everyone came up with this theory to be honest.
    Funny how alot of strange theories evolve on here, like running test higher than any other AAs when it is really just tren and deca that need higher test.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LimitsAreNothing
    thanks guys. But I dont think for my second cycle I want to run a 14 weeker. I am thinking about running it like this after listening to your thoughts.

1-10 400mg of Sustanon
    1-10 Trenabol Depot 200-300mg a week?

Pct 18 days after last sus shot
    With pheednos Pct?
    What do you guys think? I value your oppinions
    200-300mg of Tren is useless...

?

Any other oppinions. IS 200-300 mg/week of trenabol depot useless when stacked with 400mg of Sustanon 250/week? Im getting some conflicting answers and am kinda confused?

Ps

For those of you that didnt know. Trenabol Depot = Parabolan

Blog Entries
    you do not need as much tren when you are running it with test. 200-300 will be fine for a cycle that is what im runing.

cool so...

weeks 1-10 400mg of sustanon
    weeks 1-8 200-300 mg of Trenabol depot?

Blog Entries
    dont forget that the tren is going to take like 2 weeks befor it kicks in

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    dont forget that the tren is going to take like 2 weeks befor it kicks in
    sorry but u are wrong. it is gonna take prob about 5-6 weeks before it is fully kicked in since the ester is longer than enanthate .

that is why i think if u are only gonna run it for 8 weeks, then use fina. parabolan needs to be run a minimum of 12 weeks, but u said u dont want to do such a long cycle for your second one

Blog Entries
    Trenabol Depot is not a steroid suitable for year-round treatment since it is quite toxic. The duration of intake should be limited to a maxi-mum of 8 weeks. It has been proven that Trenabol Depot, above all, puts stress on the kidneys, rather than the liver. Athletes who have taken it in high dosages over several weeks often report an unusually dark colored urine. In extreme cases blood can be excreted through the urine, a clear sign of kidney damage. Those who use Trenabol Depot should drink an additional gallon of fluid daily since it helps flush the kidneys. Since Trenabol Depot does not cause water and salt retention the blood pressure rarely rises. Similar to Finaject, many athletes show an aggressive attitude which is attributed to the distinct androgenic effect. It is interesting that acne and hair loss only occur rarely which might be due to the fact that the substance is not converted into dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Some athletes report nausea, headaches, and loss of appetite when they inject more than (76 mg) per week. Since Trenabol Depot considerably reduces the endogenic testosterone production, the use of testosterone-stimu-lating compounds at the end of intake is suggested. In older athletes there is an increased risk that Trenabol Depot could induce growth of the male prostate gland. We recommend that male bodybuilders, during and after a treatment with Trenabol Depot, have their physician check their prostate to be sure it is still small in size

Blog Entries
    http://www.britishdragon.com/trenabol_depot.asp

Pharmaceutical Name: Trenabol Depot

Chemical name: Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate

Chem. Abstr. Name:
    17-beta-hydroxyestra-4, 9-11-trien-3-one

Molecular Structure: C2H4O2

Product Description:
    Trenabol Depot is a long-acting injectable steroid with a great effect on protein metabolism. Trenabol is one of the best effective anabolic compounds, promoting protein synthesis, as well as creating a positive nitrogen balance. It is an appetite stimulant and improves the conversion of proteins. In laboratory tests, it has been demonstrated that trenbolone acetate increases protein and decreases fat deposition. It has proven to be an excellent product for promoting size and strength in the presence of adequate protein and calories, promotes body tissue building processes, and can reverse catabolism. Due to its particular characteristics, Trenabol Depot is slower-acting than Trenabol and does not need to be injected as frequently.

Presentation:
    Each 10 ml multidose vial contains 100mg per ml and comes with a white coloured top.

Blog Entries
    Tren hex is no parabolan or fina. If you would like to compare it would be right in the middle of the two

Blog Entries
    Parabolan
    Pharmaceutical Name: trenbolone (as hexahydrobencylcarbonate)
    Chemical structure: 17-beta-hydroxyestra-4, 9-11-trien-3-one
    Molecular weight of base: 270.3706
    Molecular weight of ester: 130.1864 (hexahydrobencylcarbonic acid, 7 carbons

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    Tren hex is no parabolan or fina. If you would like to compare it would be right in the middle of the two
    What? Tren Hex is the same compound that was named parabolan years ago...You have 3 types of tren,
    tren hexahydrobencylcarbonate (para)
    tren enanthate
    tren acetate

Iron

"Hey Iron knows his game!! you are right man.
    LAN

cool so...

weeks 1-10 400mg of sustanon
    weeks 1-8 200-300 mg of Trenabol depot?
    So then would this be ok, even of the Trenabol didnt kick in for 2 weeks?
    Would this be a decent lean gains cycle with good diet/ training/ pct?

So then would this be ok, even of the Trenabol didnt kick in for 2 weeks?
    Would this be a decent lean gains cycle with good diet/ training/ pct?

not trying to flame bur i dont konw where u got 2 weeks from for it to kick in. tren hex is a longer ester than enanthate . we all konw that enanthate takes about 4-5 weeks to fully kick in, so why would a longer ester take a shorter amount of time to kick in? its gonna take 5-6 weeks to fully kick in with what u have.

IMO u should go with tren acetate id u only wan tto run it for 8 weeks. parabolan shoul dbe ran minimum of 12 weeks IMO cause of the long onset of the ester

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Funny how alot of strange theories evolve on here, like running test higher than any other AAs when it is really just tren and deca that need higher test.
    tren and deca don't even need higher test. Test is mandatory in every cycle for one reason only... to keep your johnson up and running. Proviron technically can do the same thing.

We've just bee so concerned with newbies not making the mistake of not having a wonderful first cycle that we've started to twist the information to suit or needs.

Blog Entries
    I have to say I stand corrected your right the ester is just as long as enanthate . Some were I got the wrong info on the length of the ester.

BASK8KACE
    The following is a message that I wrote for my home board, that I'd like to share here:

I have been reading about Tren and have found wide spread confusion about it mainly because when one writes "Tren," s/he could be referring to at least 5 different compounds:

1. Trenbolone Acetate--injectable version (Finaject and Finajet)
    2. Trenbolone Acetate--pellet form (Finaplix )
    3. Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (called Parabolan by Bill Roberts)
    4. Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate (called Parabolan on many message boards)
    5. Trenbolone Enanthate

The many names of tren have confused many people. I've seen VETs and MODs and MEMBERs of several boards (not just this one) equate one tren compound with another, not knowing that one is actually not equivalent to the other. One common mistake I see is calling Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate "Tren Enanthate." They are similar, but not the same (see below). I also have seen people refer to Tren Acetate as Parabolan--wrong!

So, let's clear this up.

The following is a brief summary of the main differences of each that I have created in order to clear up my own confusion on tren and hopefully help others here in the process. It is not meant to provide a detailed description of Tren activity in the body.

1. Trenbolone Acetate--injectable version (Finaject and Finajet)
    This is correctly referred to as "Fina." Finaject is the acetate form of trenbolone. It was produced in a short acting ester (acetate), so its effect lasts only a short time and frequent administration is necessary. Finaject was an injectable steroid of veterinary medicine, which was extremely popular in bodybuilding and powerlifting during the 1980's. The injectible Trenbolone Acetate called Finaject is no longer produced.

(Refer to the end of this post for a discussion of Esters)

2. Trenbolone Acetate--pellet form (Finaplix)
    Finaplix was a veterinary cattle implant, which contained the potent androgenic steroid Trenbolone Acetate. Once Finaject and Finajet were nolonger manufactured, bodybuilders began using Finaplix to make topical or injectible versions of Trenbolone Acetate.

Today, cattle implants have become designer products with varied doses and combinations of estrogenic and/or androgenic (trenbolone) agents. So, the process of converting cattle implants to useful versions of trenbolone acetate has become more dificult since one must separate the trenbolone from the other additives present in the cattle implants before using it.

3. Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (called Parabolan by Bill Roberts)
    Parabolan contains a much different ester than Finaject and Finajet, called Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate. This ester extends the activity of trenbolone for more than two weeks, a more suitable design for human use.

The amount of trenbolone in 76 mg of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate is equivalent to the amount of trenbolone in only 58 mg of Trenbolone Acetate. The acetate is a little more potent, more effective per milligram, because the acetate ester is lighter than the cyclohexylmethylcarbonate ester; therefore a higher percentage of the weight of Trenbolone Acetate is trenbolone. A similar comparison also can be made with the other long lasting esters of trenbolone: enanthate and hexahydrobenzylcarbonate.

The muscle building properties of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate are the same as Trenbolone Acetate (Finaject or Finajet) except for the longer half-life.

Although it is very similar, this compound is NOT the same as Trenbolone Enanthate. The only difference in these compounds is the esters (see ester definitions below), which all act almost identically (long lasting esters).

4. Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (called Parabolan on many message boards)
    Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate and Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate are exatly the same substances. Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester is just another name for cyclohexylmethylcarbonate ester.

5. Trenbolone Enanthate
    Although it is very similar, this compound is NOT the same as Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate). The only difference in these compounds is the esters (see ester definitions below).

THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN THE ESTERS

The most important difference between the esters is wheter it is a short acting ester or a long lasting ester. The next most important difference is the weight of the ester. As mentioned under the Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate section (above), the relative potency of each ester of trenbolone is parially dependent on the weight of its ester.

The main difference between different esters is simply the number of carbon atoms in the ester. Propionate has three carbons, acetate has two, isobutyrate has four, enanthate has seven, cypionate has eight, and decanoate has ten. More unusual esters, such as cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (used in Parabolan) has eight carbons and one more oxygen than the above esters making it the heaviest.

Therefore, the esters of trenbolone in order of potency when compared miligram to miligram (from most potent to least):
    1. Tren Acetate
    2. Tren Enanthate
    3. Tren Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (Tren Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate)

The differences in potency caused by the esters are negligible. So, you should base your choice of Tren on how frequently you plan to inject, how much you trust your supplier, and how much you trust the brand of tren you purchase.

If you are concerned about the possible side effects of tren, and don't mind frequent injections, then consider using Trenbolone Acetate. If bad side effects manifest, Tren Acetate will quickly leave your body after the last injection due to the short acting ester (acetate); and your body will be able to begin to recover quickly. On the contrary, your recovery from bad side effects won't begin until 2 weeks after the last injection of a long lasti

ok

so then what would I stack with my sus for a good lean mass cycle????
    This being my second cycle. And the reason for the Sustanon is because its free.

Thread Information