hercules88 is offline Senior Member

how does this look??

hey bros, havnt been on here in a while. want to say whats up to the ones i know and a hello to all the new bros. put together my cycle which starts in 2 weeks. its cycle number 4 im 25 5'7 200 lbs 10-12%bf. here is what i got.

1-14 test prop 120 mg ed
    1-10 tren e 400mg ew
    1-8 var 50mg ed
    8-14 winy 50mg ed

goals are to gain a maybe 10-15 lbs lean muscle pounds and reduce bf by 3-5%.
    have all pct anti es and all that good stuff on hand. so what do you bros think of this cycle? is it too heavy on the orals? diet will be very clean. this is the first time im going to lean bulk. all others cycles where just all out bulkers. so its going to be a change. but i think i can get enough cal through a clean diet. also going to do cardio 5 times a week in the morning on an empty stomach. usually for 45-60 mins. do you think cardio twice a day @ 45 min each time is overkill?

thanks bros

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Looks good. Looks alot like my cycle no without the var and winny. Good luck with your cycle.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    looks good bro, some might say its overkill on the orals but i think u'll b fine. cardio 45min twice a day is a little much imo but... i would just do it 3-4x a week for 45 min each time at 65% of ur max heart rate on an empty stomach.

thanks guys. i do the cardio 5 times cause i have a hard time loosing fat. but i keep my muscle pretty easy thank god. do you bros think my goals are realalistic?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I would drop the winny, oral winny can lower your "good" cholesterol. What anti-e are you using? Tren acetate may be a better in this case.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    very realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    I would drop the winny, oral winny can lower your "good" cholesterol. What anti-e are you using? Tren acetate may be a better in this case.

i will be using nolva @ 10mg ed and a dex @ .25mg ed. dont have the ace, only the enth. i would rather the enth anyway from talking with people who have used both.

Thread Information