Thread: Steroid Newbie

massman is offline New Member

Talking Steroid Newbie

Hello Bro's:

I just purchased some Andriol , Winstrol , Proviron , Dianabol , Clenbuterol and Clomid tabs. My question is what are the best times to take these tabs and how much should be taken on a daily basis. I finished up a 2 week cyccle of Andriol 2 weeks ago and I figured I would use something stronger. Any information would be much appreciated.

Tx,

Massman

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Apparently you have alot to learn my friend.

My advice to you would be to think about what you want to accomplish and look at the anabolic website. Look at the drug profiles and read posts and figure out what you think would be a good cycle. Then come talk to the board.

By the way, all tabs isn't a very bad idea. You don't want to shit out your liver.

AFRock22 is offline New Member
    Whoa, thats a whole variety of gear. Definently do some research, becasue you cant go mixing them all together.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I hope you don't plan on taking andriol , winny, and d-bol all at once. NOT a good idea.
    Are you afraid of injecting? If so, then you're in the wrong game. Injecting really is easy dude.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    You need to do a lot more research before taking anything.Stick around and learn and ask the questions bro

Billy

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Why would you do a 2 week cycle? Did somebody suggest that? If your looking for help and advice than you're in the right place but there are a few things you should do first if you want the guys here to listen to you. 1) Read and research. The main site alone has a plethora of information and is a great place to start. Also do some searching on other sites, read existing posts, hand around and get a fell for what happens around here. 2) Be specific with your stats and goals...how old are you? How long training? Height? Weight? What does your diet loo like? Listen bro, steroids can be very dangerous (even deadly) if you don't know what your doing. It may seem that we're taking a laid back approach to this but the guys here are either vetrans with years of experience and knowledge or guys like myself who have trained for many many years and done much research before even thinking about doing this. All I'm saying is don't be in a rush...be safe.

Pete

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    Why would you do a 2 week cycle? Did somebody suggest that? If your looking for help and advice than you're in the right place but...
    He's exactly right, two weeks? most stuff doesn't even kick in till about 4. Excluding the bol etc. And u want something harder, ur body didn't even have time to adjust or to get any sides. Moderation my brother. What do u want to do next, fina or hgh? Stick around, read read read and read. Then do up a test, eq/deca , and dbol cycle. Then u'll get results.

Thread Information