Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member

IT's TOO LATE TO GET RIPPED FOR SPRING BREAK

Sorry guys. Maybe if you put some effort into your diets/exercise year round, you wouldn't be running into this problem and scrambling to do a cycle. So, how about you just sit back, do some research, and appreciate all the board has to offer.

I dunno, man...I could get ripped (single digit bf%, abs showing, etc..) in 4-6 weeks, when I was in College...

Then I just learned it was easier to stay ripped and get laid all year round....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    Sorry guys. Maybe if you put some effort into your diets/exercise year round, you wouldn't be running into this problem and scrambling to do a cycle. So, how about you just sit back, do some research, and appreciate all the board has to offer.
    That's strange, I am personally assisting 27 people right now at my forums to be in shape by Spring Break so they can take their trips to Mexico, Florida, Southern Cali, etc.

It's only February, more than ample time if you know WTF you are doing.

~SC~

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Just do a d'bol only cycle. That's what I do.....

Just kidding, do not do a d'bol cycle and good luck with the diet.......

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    I heard that the spring breakers were doing the "drink winny" only cycles this year....lol

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    There is plenty of time to get fairly lean......as long as you aren't 20+% bodyfat right now I don't see why you can't get abs by spring break time. There is still time..... given the right diet with zero cheating.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to agree. Yes, I'm sure someone with vast knowledge can get lean by spring break, but most of these guys starting threads have no concept of a strict diet, or workout routine and are basically looking for an easy way out.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I have to agree. Yes, I'm sure someone with vast knowledge can get lean by spring break, but most of these guys starting threads have no concept of a strict diet, or workout routine and are basically looking for an easy way out.

??? That's why they are here bro....... you can change a lot about yourself in 6 weeks. That is for sure

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Yeah, I think thats what he was getting at, he just worded it wrong.

There's plenty of time to lean out, but the majority of the spring breakers are wanting to resort to anabolics instead of a good diet/exerciese.
    Last edited by Iowa; 02-11-2005 at 12:36 PM.

creepS is offline Banned
    cardio and good diet do wonders

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    ??? That's why they are here bro....... you can change a lot about yourself in 6 weeks. That is for sure

Totally agree. What I'm saying is I don't like guys who come one here asking us to quickly create a cylce for them so they can look for for spring break. It take weeks, if not months to learn about AS. It's not something you can learn/do overnight. I don't like guys thinking they can take the easy way out and pop VAR for springbreak.

BLT

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I dunno, man...I could get ripped (single digit bf%, abs showing, etc..) in 4-6 weeks, when I was in College...

Then I just learned it was easier to stay ripped and get laid all year round....

lmao!!!!

Good call HOOK.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Just take dbol ... you'll gain 20 lbs of muscle and lose all your fat

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    just use bowflex, the guy in the commercial put on 12 lbs of muscle in only 6 weeks!! LMAO

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    just use bowflex, the guy in the commercial put on 12 lbs of muscle in only 6 weeks!! LMAO
    i don't see YOU on TV with your shirt off!

hahahaha....

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I got 5 weeks from today (Friday) until spring break... Im about 11%BF right now, and I think I have plenty of time to get "ripped" but I also know how to diet and do cardio properly, plus a good eca stack.

But I know what your saying Dude-man, some guys dont workout all year or diet, and then 4 weeks before spring break they wanna lose 20lbs of fat and gain 20lbs of muscle... ha yeah right
    Last edited by Consistency; 02-11-2005 at 07:17 PM.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    4-6 weeks is enough time to drop 4-6% BF in most people with proper diet and cardio...That doesn't even count any ECA, clen , T3 Etc...A 6% drop in bodyfat is pretty **** noticable unless you are absurdly fat...

BDTR is offline Retired
    its easy when you have the knowledge and determination, however most of the spring breakers just want an easy way out and they will fail at it.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I forgot about spring break.....no wonder a new member is signing up every 5 seconds.

Soon the threads will be starting: "How do I get my gear on the plane with me for spring break."

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    i could slice down to about 4 to 5 % bf in about 3 or 4 weeks... but my bf is low as balls naturally because i hit a feeling of setiety extremely quickly... plus i walk about 5 miles a day to classes and eat like a champ...

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I love spring break threads. THey are the highlight of my day.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    There is plenty of time to get fairly lean......as long as you aren't 20+% bodyfat right now I don't see why you can't get abs by spring break time. There is still time..... given the right diet with zero cheating.
    ha

A spring breaker with zero cheating???
    I don't htink this person exists. The people that know how to diet will be the only ones that could actually diet down in 4-6 weeks. It takes me 14 to get into contest shape and these lazy college kids are gonna show abs and get ripped in 4-6 weeks ha I want to see this $hit.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    ha

A spring breaker with zero cheating???
    I don't htink this person exists. The people that know how to diet will be the only ones that could actually diet down in 4-6 weeks. It takes me 14 to get into contest shape and these lazy college kids are gonna show abs and get ripped in 4-6 weeks ha I want to see this $hit.
    i understand where you're coming from... but 6 weeks with DNP / t-3/ clen /eca/ diet/ cardio (not all of them, but 2 or 3 of those compounds) you could get pretty "CUT" in 6 weeks... yes you will probably lose alotta muscle (which is not good for contest) but you could get ripped... all im saying is its not impossible for a 22 year with all the already natural abilities to get "right" for spring break

LoggedOut is offline Junior Member
    Can you say ELITIST...come on say it with me.........

Quote Originally Posted by LoggedOut
    not even close buddy. if you want to hang with the elitists, you shoud hit up the lounge and give decadbal a pm. They've got a whole society, and quite frankly are a very funny bunch of guys.

I just dont think that people approach steroids with the proper mentality, and that's the reason why all of the sterotypes exist. People think steroids are a shortcut because a lot of the people that take them are doing it as a shortcut!

People that take shortcuts don't have the kind of determination or drive to be a member of this lifestyle that puts forth the message that we desire.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    7 minute abs

Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    7 minute abs
    what if someone comes out with 6 minute abs?

OldSchoolLifter is offline Junior Member
    I remember college way back in the first Bush Administration and a bunch of kids got their hands on a bunch of winny and var. They took it all and got into descent shape but they didn't really know about PCT and I remember hearing that sure they looked great on the beach down in Florida but a few of them had a little problem getting it up if you know what I mean (wink wink).

Basically the moral of the story is take the time, do some test, and for gods sake put the Little Debbies down for a few months!!!!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    eat kfc...it's loaded to the brim with protein to get you cut...oh yeah, and chicken chow mein (inside joke for the older members)

I'm sure anyone can drop 4-6% bf easy but most of these guys (with the stupid spring break questions) don't have a clue in the first place in regards to diet/training/aas and prolly bought their gym membership a week ago. Most of the guys who know what their doing have been getting ready since early december (like me). Ill be on the beach with your gf from march 12-19th

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    all what u guys saying is true about losing 4-6% body fat in 4-6 weeks, but steriods some times helps u, me am too busy in these days, i cant stay in the gym for more than an hour, and i can do good diet but not an exelent one because i cant control my time, what can i do with no AS?!?!

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicz
    all what u guys saying is true about losing 4-6% body fat in 4-6 weeks, but steriods some times helps u, me am too busy in these days, i cant stay in the gym for more than an hour, and i can do good diet but not an exelent one because i cant control my time, what can i do with no AS?!?!
    First thing : Hooked on phonics.
    second thing : give it up with no AAS.

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    **** spring break I have to work but there is always summertime and that my friends is where the real ladies come out and play

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker

tell us your secret diet/cycles hooker i'd love to know

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LoggedOut
    Anyways...

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    First thing : Hooked on phonics.
    second thing : give it up with no AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by littleguns
    I just don't get too far away from where I'm ripped...I'm always cut, year round, single dig. bf%.

I also use a decent amount of gear (1g/week) and clen . My diet is far from optimal, I make up for it with training (I do alot of Cardio for my sport) and drugs. Sorry, I suppose I should be more "moral" about things, but I just don't care to eat eggwhite omlettes and crap.

SwoleCat would be a much better example to follow, diet-wise, than me.

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    i'd recommend this.

first thing in the morning 1 hour of cardio.. pretty hard.. get your heart rate up say 140-150 area... its a little out of the pure fat burning area but i found with me working a little harder does alot more for me. do an hour 4 days a week or more in the morning before u eat or anything, then follow the cutting up diet sticky. eat your pro fat post cardio and get on pro shakes and eat super clean for the 5 weeks.. i gaurentee you in 5 weeks you will be shocked how you look.. there is no miracle. bust your ass and you will get good results.. go to the gym and just do slow low level eliptical for 25 minutes and you really wont see much a change. its amazing what a proper diet will do to you specially when you shed your water.. i lost 11 lbs in 4 days when i cleaned my diet fully. short cycles i'd recommend maybe clen / eca rotation 2 weeks on clen, then 2 weeks on eca, or the other way around, and call it a day.. not much more you can do for your self. except dnp or something like that but i wouldnt recommend that without alot of research

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by littleguns

DIET: for a 190 lb. person with 10 to 12 % bf...

breakfast: 6 egg whites... orange... 1 eggo wheat waffle
    Meal 2: 1 serving chix breast (22g protein), 1 serving veggies
    Lunch: small can of tuna (the pop top ones with 22 g protein) on a wheat bun... apple... 1 serving veggies...
    meal 4: another small can of tuna and strawberries (one serving) and a serving of veggies
    dinner: extremely lean red meat (half of a fillet mignon - 25 g protein), 2 servings veggies
    Meal 6: other half of the fillet and broccoli

Post workout/cardio Meal: 20 g whey protein and 20 - 30 g dextrose...

Workouts:
    lift as heavy as you possibly can
    do 40 mins of cardio first thing in the morning after ur breakfast... it should consist of a slow jog... the quicker the burst of motion the more glucose needed for that motion... the slower, the fuel burned consists of a higher percent of fat, so don't blow your load in the cardio session... just go at a decent pace... about 10 min miles (aka 6mph)... IF you blow your load in the cardio session u wont be able to lift heavy... also... if you blow your load in the cardio, you will break down much more muscle protein than if u jog slowly... to prevent this somewhat you can take 5 g bcaa's before and after the jog...

if u dont lose 4 to 6% bodyfat at least i'll be shocked... u should lean down just right...

ps... no juice needed... don't rely on juice too much guys... just exhibit some self control and u'll slim down...

ohhhh... and take fish body oils or flax seed oil... or jsut take an omega complex... this is good for hormone levels...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information