justin2305 is offline Senior Member

running d-bol a lil diff. whatcha think?!?

hey guys i was thinking of running the dbol just a lil different than usual, i my self have never used d-bol but have researched the $hit out of it and have come to a prety simple conclution to help try and stay away from the sides and keep as most possible gains from the dbol heres what im thinking of running
    wk1-10 500mgs test e
    wk1-2 20mgs dbol ED
    wk4-6 20mgs dbol ED
    wk8-10 20mgs dbol ED
    wk1-15 10mg nolva ED (maybe 20mgs ED with pct)
    wk1-12 175mg milk thysil (low dose just to protect the liver while on dbol)
    wk12-15 proper clomid therapy
    wk12-15 1000mg milk thysil

i wanted to run 20mgs instead of 30mgs of dbol cuz im going to spread it out throughout my whole cycle to keep water retention to a minimum and to obtain the full effects of the dbol without totally poluting my liver and by using 20mgs ED i feel that lean good quality muscle gains from the dbol will be obtained... if u have any suggestions/advice that would be muchly appriciated. i no alot of ppl here will knock this idea but in my searches i think that the way im running the dbol ill be able to acheve good quality gains in the end and that ill be able to keep while keeping the dbol running throughout the whole cycle for that extra push... thanks

justin

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    i think it is a good expierment. I dont think there will be any more side effects then the standard dbol cycle. It should provide a nice spark to your workouts every few weeks. Lets us know how it goes

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    I'd be interested to hear how it goes for ya.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    makes sense good luck with it
    i know a few guys that cycle just winny and dbol that way and have great results but again no test no cycle but do they care noooooo. noone listens to juice until till its too late and they die with a bag of dbols in one hand and a bag of winny in the other.

rager is offline Member
    let me know... Im rolling D myself now at 30 and just posted to see if I should go 50?

Thrower74 is offline Member
    I know it will work. There is a common protocol for orals only used by tested athletes that is similar to that. It differs slightly in that they use one oral for 21 days and them take a 10-day break before going on anther 21-day stretch with a different oral. The theory behind it is that 17-AA orals will increase IGF-1 values for a short time, around 21 days. Then you take a break and let the receptors recover before repeating the protocol. I tried it once using 3 different orals in succession and the results were very good.

ill be sure and let yall no how it goes ill prolly post some pics to but im going to start here in the next few weeks or so, but this was just an idea that sounded and looked legit for good lean muscle mass while in gaining some good size which im trying to acheve hoppfully it goes through as planned and i get the gains i want but thanks for the feedback from all of u....

bump and has anyone ever ran their dbol similar to this b/f and if so how was it??

zuke is offline Member
    are you planning on taking all the dbol at once every day or splitting it up throughout the day?

Quote Originally Posted by zuke
    are you planning on taking all the dbol at once every day or splitting it up throughout the day?
    since the dbol tabs i have are 10mgs im going to split them 12hrs apart, so prolly one at around 7ish in the morning when i wake up and then 7ish at night...

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds good overall... tho i'm not sure that the cumulative micro damage of a longer low-dose approach is less than that of the standard higher dose short duration approach.

Do let us know how it goes...run some blood work before and after if you can afford it. It'd be good comparitively...

~Nark

Thread Information