masscon037 is offline New Member

whats up with pumptech

So I've been waiting to start my second cycle because I have a few more questions about how and what. I'm at 185 with about 14% BF. I'm 25 so I figured it was a good age to really throw down a good cycle. It's gonna look like this.

Week 1-10
    250mg TEST E on mondays and thrusdays
    200mg DECA on mondays and thrusdays

run the deca for 2 weeks after the test so the PCT matches up right.
    I've heard alot about this PUMPTECH by muscle tech. I heard it more of a transport than anything so would it be benefical to run that with the TEST and DECA, oR would I just be wasting my money. I tried the NO2 when it first came out when I did a short cycle of DECA and EQ. I'm not sure if the pumps I was feeling was due to the cycle or the NO2. Anyone with any idea on this NO2 stuff?? It would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking to start my cycle on march 1 so anything would really be great
    Thanks, Masscon037

zuke is offline Member
    i tried the no2 when i wasn't on a cycle and didn't feel anything... and i took it for over a month. i haven't tried the pumptech, but my brother swears he feels a difference.

thanks alot Zuke, So your brother swears he feels a difference but what are the results, any grow or just a feeling??

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    NO2's are awesome. It makes me hard and vascular.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by masscon037
    So I've been waiting to start my second cycle because I have a few more questions about how and what. I'm at 185 with about 14% BF. I'm 25 so I figured it was a good age to really throw down a good cycle. It's gonna look like this.

Week 1-10
    250mg TEST E on mondays and thrusdays
    200mg DECA on mondays and thrusdays

run the deca for 2 weeks after the test so the PCT matches up right.
    you have that wrong. test should be run 2 weeks longer then deca
    to line up the pct. you also might wanna throw in 200mg b-6/day
    and 10mg nolva. now you may not need the nolva but I would
    definately use b-6 to prevent deca gyno.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    If you going to start a Cycle in March,I would save you money and stay away from no2
    Also you need to run you TEST 2 WEEKS longer then you Deca
    Good luck Bro

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    Jay Cutler uses pumptech and he's swole....haha

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    the main difference is that pump tech has pycnogenol, american genseng and one more compound that increase no2 levels... i've taken no2 for about a year straight and pump tech for about 4 months... stick with no2, the gains are better... to be honest, both of them seem to be a waste of money... i dont even think that 30% of the people who take it really think it works... when i went off of it i got stronger this past month... i went off of every single supplement that i have except for maltodextrin, dextrose and whey protein powder for post workout... i'm going on a whole food diet with a whey/dextrose/malto. shake postworkout, i feel better and stronger... supplements are a waste of money... dont spend it on them... i work at a major vita. store, i've managed two different ones.. i've literally taken every supplement in the book, and they do not seem to work... eat a steady diet (nine meals a day) and workout real hard, thats all you need to do... since they banned andro, i dont think there is a supplement worth the money out there for muscle gain... stick to the macronutrients... if you buy a supplement, stick to carbs, protein and fats... omega complex pills or liquid protein powders and carbs... thats it man... i've probably spend 3 grand on supplements in the past 3 years AT LEAST... they dont work... dont waste the cash...

zuke is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by masscon037
    thanks alot Zuke, So your brother swears he feels a difference but what are the results, any grow or just a feeling??
    he says that his pump from the gym lasts a lot longer. he's a big dude that doesn't ever cut, so he hasn't noticed too much vascular change...

Thanks alot EATRITE and ZUKE. That really helped me to decide what to do and so the cycle is still the same and I made a mistake in saying that I was running the DECA longer. I knew it was DECA for 10 weeks and TEST E for 12 weeks. I also have enough EQUIPOSE for 12 weeks. Should I incorporate that into the cycle or hold out until I get some winny? So I should be good with 7 meals a day and the correct PCT. Thanks a ton for all the tips and insight. I'm gonna post up a few pics right around march 1st for some before and after pics to show how much has changed from the incorporating AAS into the daily workouts.

Thread Information