gonnagetBIG is offline Junior Member

First time tren e user question

This will be my first run with tren e, or any tren. I will be stacking it with test and eq. Would i see more gains from running at 300-400mg for 10 wks or 500mg for 8wks?

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    for a first timer I would go with 400mg/week
    what is your cycle history?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    tren e needs to be ran at least 10wks.400mg/wk. is fine

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I would advise you to use the acetate ester your first time with trenbolone . If the sides are really bad you can cut the drug and it will clear quickly.

big_mike is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    I would advise you to use the acetate ester your first time with trenbolone. If the sides are really bad you can cut the drug and it will clear quickly.
    ditto

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    I would advise you to use the acetate ester your first time with trenbolone. If the sides are really bad you can cut the drug and it will clear quickly.
    Well i got tren e ready to go so i am gonna try it. I have taken very well to evrything i have cycled thus far(ie, test e, test cyp, deca , eq, d-bol, winstrol , clen .) I am hoping that i will do well with tren also. So you guys think 400mg/wk for ten wks would be optimum?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gonnagetBIG
    Well i got tren e ready to go so i am gonna try it. I have taken very well to evrything i have cycled thus far(ie, test e, test cyp, deca, eq, d-bol, winstrol, clen.) I am hoping that i will do well with tren also. So you guys think 400mg/wk for ten wks would be optimum?
    that should be fine.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gonnagetBIG
    Well i got tren e ready to go so i am gonna try it. I have taken very well to evrything i have cycled thus far(ie, test e, test cyp, deca, eq, d-bol, winstrol, clen.) I am hoping that i will do well with tren also. So you guys think 400mg/wk for ten wks would be optimum?
    Bro, tren is a whole 'nother critter. It is unlike anything else you have run, or will run. Bigk.l.g. gave you advice that was spot on. However, it seems like you are determined to use it, so be careful. Drink more water than ever before. Also, add in some cranberry juice. Watch for your urine to be very dark, and increase your water intake.

Many folks have used tren e @ 300 with excellent results. I have used tren ace at 700mg per week, and my first tren e run will be 420mg per week. There is a marked increase in the reports of sides as you hit 500-600mg of tren e. So I would suggest 300-400mg per week. Just be very mindful of how it affects your mood. Also be mindful of your water intake.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Bro, tren is a whole 'nother critter. It is unlike anything else you have run, or will run. Bigk.l.g. gave you advice that was spot on. However, it seems like you are determined to use it, so be careful. Drink more water than ever before. Also, add in some cranberry juice. Watch for your urine to be very dark, and increase your water intake.

Many folks have used tren e @ 300 with excellent results. I have used tren ace at 700mg per week, and my first tren e run will be 420mg per week. There is a marked increase in the reports of sides as you hit 500-600mg of tren e. So I would suggest 300-400mg per week. Just be very mindful of how it affects your mood. Also be mindful of your water intake.
    Thanks for the solid advice. Everyone says great things about tren and i'm really looking forward to it. I'll be sure to keep an eye on urine color and up my water intake. I will keep you all posted.

Thread Information