sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel

My 3rd cycle - comments please

1st two cycles were:

1) Test Cyp only 500mg - 8 weeks
    2) Dbol 1-5 30mg, TestE 1-16 625mg, EQ 1-15 400mg

Great results on both. Dbol was good to me with little sides. Currently I am 6'4" about 215-220 (34yrs young). Last Cycle ended August.

#3 looks like this (Want to add one new thing):

1-4 dbol 40mg
    1-16 TestE 750mg
    1-15 EQ 600mg
    6-16 Anavar 50mg

Maybe Tribulus while on 2-3g daily.
    10-20mg nolva daily depending on if I feel any sypmtoms I would have it at 20mg.

PCT treated me well last time. I did a month of clomid, tribulus, and kept the nolva going straight through and past clomid for 2 weeks.

Trying to get 15-20lbs out of this one. Would like to get to 235 and keep as much as possible after.

Looking to start in April.

Comments please - Anavar too long at 11 weeks?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    just being your third cycle i wouldn't add anything, looks fine like that.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i think it looks solid........

while anavar does have its drawbacks, they are mild compared to some of the other orals that are commonly used to start or end a cycle. if youre uncomfortable with 11weeks, cut it to the last eight.
    while you did increase the test by 125mg, you increased the eq by 200mg. was this a long term plan of yours, or did you just decide to increase by a random number? it really dosent matter, as long as you feel the increase was sufficient. let me know what kind of difference you see test wise, ok?

peace I4L

fullstrut is offline Junior Member
    Try to keep the dose as low as you can to grow because once you go up it is hard to come back down and still grow. Everything in the cycle looks good definately have anti-e's on hand at that dose of test and D-bol.

Remember with each cycle you gain less so if you gained 20 pounds in the second then you may not get that much out of this one. Everyone is different and it is a matter of diet too.

sp9
    Iron4life - on the EQ. You're right. I did the math wrong. I wanted to keep the same test to eq ratio. 1.5 to 1 last time which would mean 750/500 = 1.5 so I will down it to 500.

Thanks for the quick comments. The dbol I am ready and willing to drop the level if I feel sides, 35mg last time was sweet and since I am up over 215lbs I thought 40 was reasonable to try. Same with the test and eq, I will listen to my body and if i I don't like it will adjust down to the prior level. I have been doing one cycle per year and feel like I have no urge to have any more on time then that.

Thanks again!

Thrower74 is offline Member
    I like it. I would possibly change one thing. I would run the var 2-3 weeks past the test so that you can go into your PCT the right after the var is finished.

sp9
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrower74
    I like it. I would possibly change one thing. I would run the var 2-3 weeks past the test so that you can go into your PCT the right after the var is finished.
    good catch! I will start the var a couple of weeks later. Will also give me a little longer break between the two orals.

Thanks!

Thread Information