joevette is offline Banned

Obtaining freaky size but still coming off

Most of the competitive bodybuilders who are looking to be giants stay on AAS year around. My idea is why couldn't you do say 20 week cycles with 10 weeks off using certain compounds to still gain muscle while allowing the HPTA to recover? I'm not neccessarily talking about Ronnie Coleman huge, as I don't want to run so much HGH that I got a distended belly but still freaky big none the less. Here's an example cycle with pct like I'm thinking:

1-20 1.5g Test
    1-18 700mg Tren
    1-18 whatever other AAS you'd like/need
    10-20 100mg ed Proviron (to lower SHBG)
    6-8ius HGH year around
    12-20 500ius HCG 2x per week
    1-20 femera, nolva, etc
    slin, IGF-1 LR3, PGF2-A during cycle however you'd like to cycle them

PCT:
    Days
    1 300mg clomid
    2-45 100mg clomid
    1-70 20mg Nolva
    1-45 .65mg Femera
    1-70 1g Tongkat Ali
    1-70 6g Tribulus
    1-25 40-100mcg IGF-1 LR3 pwo and in the am on nontraining days
    1-25 10ius slin 1st thing in the a.m. and pwo
    50-70 40-100MCG IGF-1 LR3
    50-70 10ius slin 1st thing in the a.m. and pwo
    1-70 PGF2-A (3-5mg shot 5+x per day)

Then back on a similar cycle to the first one. This could be done over and over indefinatly and should allow your HTPA to recover as well as your lipid profiles to get back to normal. Plus, the proviron should allow for an even quicker recovery since you'd have lower SHBG levels.

All the dosages are just examples, but that's the jist of it. During the off time wouldn't you still be able to grow muscle with the HGH, Slin, PGF2-A, and IGF-1 LR3? You could also throw in other things if you know more about them than I do, like IL-15 and GHRP if you can't afford HGH ect. What are some other good peptides/prostalglands(sp?) and things to grow muscle?

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    if i took that i think i would die or get a really big head

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    too long on the tren .

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    too long on the tren.
    Thanks, but this isn't a cycle critique. All dosages and lengths in the cycle are just examples. I'm looking for input on the overall idea of normal cycling, but gaining size inbetween the cycles so your body can get back to normal.

primobolan

Jtt23 is offline Junior Member
    I personally try to find every possiable compound to use while I am off to sill be in a positive nitrogen bal. all day long.

There are Anabolic /anti-catabolic agents that dont inhibit the HPTA.

Two really good things are Phosphatidylserine, and Methoxyflavone.

primobolan
    What?

Starkraven is offline Junior Member
    you're looking for ideas for normal cycling and you are planning that? seriously bro, I DONT THINK SO. you will have MAJOR problems with cycling like that. im sure you could grow just fine on 500mg test. if you are planning cycles like that, im almost sure you need to work on your diet/training? do you compete? what are you stats?

Quote Originally Posted by Starkraven
    you're looking for ideas for normal cycling and you are planning that? seriously bro, I DONT THINK SO. you will have MAJOR problems with cycling like that. im sure you could grow just fine on 500mg test. if you are planning cycles like that, im almost sure you need to work on your diet/training? do you compete? what are you stats?
    This is somewhat hypothetical, although I am on simlilar doses of tren and test right now as well as 40mcg of IGF-1 LR3, PGF2-A, and slin. My pct will be almost identical to what I've listed. Please elaborate on the "major problems" one would have cycling like this.

What I'm thinking here is that most serious competitive bodybuilders stay on year around and have short cruising periods. You need to cruise because the body gets used to the ammount of AAS in your system and you have to do something to keep growing. So, it's either up your doses which you can only do for so long, or cruise. So, I'm saying why not come off completely and use a 10 week cycle of non-AAS compounds to keep growing and let your body get back to normal?

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

scarry

Im a newbie but that sounds like enough juice to sink a battle ship!

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    There's alot of talk about IL-15. Not much info on it however, plus it's quite pricy. The proviron IMO is not needed, letrozole and slin will lower SHBG.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    There's alot of talk about IL-15. Not much info on it however, plus it's quite pricy. The proviron IMO is not needed, letrozole and slin will lower SHBG.
    Yeah, I hear the IL-15/IGF-1 LR3 combo is supposed to be pretty extreme even without AAS.

I know letro, slin, and even IGF-1 lowers SHBG but I was under the impression that Proviron did it the best.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Yeah, I hear the IL-15/IGF-1 LR3 combo is supposed to be pretty extreme even without AAS.
    Yeah the combo is supposed to be 5 times as anabolic as either alone.

I know letro, slin, and even IGF-1 lowers SHBG but I was under the impression that Proviron did it the best.
    SHBG levels are also estrogen linked so letro can do a good job. IMO combining letro and proviron is not a good idea.(cholesterol) So letro alone is best.

jgg1221 is offline Member
    What?
    i think hes talking about how many people use primobolan to bridge over cycles

which i dunno if thats the best idea cuz primo does cause some, though minimal, shutdown

Quote Originally Posted by jgg1221
    i think hes talking about how many people use primobolan to bridge over cycles

which i dunno if thats the best idea cuz primo does cause some, though minimal, shutdown
    Yeah, but that's no better than running a cruising dose of test which is what I'm trying to avoid. We're trying to completly recover the HTPA. If you're already shut down from a cycle then bridging with primo will not let you recover at all IMO.

use the primo as a bridge between cycles while performing your pct. That is what works for me. 300mgs per week while in the "off" season and you will maintain the gains you worked hard for.

Xe0n is offline Junior Member
    I like your ideas, infact I'd already planned on cycling from now on using hgh year round, and in conjunction with slin for pct, then rotating slin on and off until I get back on cycle.

I don't have access to igf-1 to run between cycles, and while I know running slin and igf-1 together is most beneficial in terms of gains, wouldn't it be more logical to rotate between igf-1 and slin during the time off, eg 4 weeks igf then 4 weeks slin, as both will work synergetically with HGH, and we are only aiming to be anti-catabolic during this period.

use the primo as a bridge between cycles while performing your pct. That is what works for me. 300mgs per week while in the "off" season and you will maintain the gains you worked hard for.
    Have you had blood work done, and test levels checked while at the beginning and end of primo bridge? (I'm assuming thats the best way of telling if your natural test levels have returned or not). Also, did your balls return to full size?

Yeah, but I'm proposing this so you don't have to cruise. 300mg of primo is more of a cruising period than a traditional bridge. Then most common bridge seems to be 10mg of dbol first thing in the morning. Since dbol has such a short halflife most will be out of your system by the time you go to bed and start producing the most test, that's the theory anyways.

I would think that HGH, slin, IGF-1, and PGF2-A would be atleast as anabolic as 300mg of primo and still allow you to fully recover.

bump

Thread Information