Thread: Eq

kylew is offline New Member

Eq

Im just curious is there anyone who has run eq at a dose of 300/400mg per week and if you noticed any results, the main reason id got for the Eq is the veins but do they go back down once your off Eq?

zuke is offline Member
    i love the stuff at 400mg/wk. you don't start seeing results till at least the third week, but your strength gains go way up. i didnt lose the veins after the cycle, but i'm not sure if that is always true. just don't stop working out once the cycle is over... too many people only lift while they are on juice and complain about losing their gains.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kylew
    Im just curious is there anyone who has run eq at a dose of 300/400mg per week and if you noticed any results, the main reason id got for the Eq is the veins but do they go back down once your off Eq?
    imo, eq needs to be run at least 60o mgs ew to get the results you are loooking for, i have been off for almost 3 months, and havent trained in 2 and i am still vascular

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I am on 600mgs right now but if its your first run 400mgs will be alright.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    My brotha in-law is on a 300mg EQ/300mg Deca cycle, he was 150lbs when he started. Now weighs 167lb and benches 350lbs. I personally would run 400mg a wk but we'll see how I do on my 600mg wk in a couple of months

kylew is offline New Member
    thanks for the tips i only plan on stacking eq for my second cycle becasue wanna get one of test only under my belt but ive read good things about eq and am interested to try it so i look veiny when im shredded

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    My brotha in-law is on a 300mg EQ/300mg Deca cycle, he was 150lbs when he started. Now weighs 167lb and benches 350lbs. I personally would run 400mg a wk but we'll see how I do on my 600mg wk in a couple of months
    and at the end of his cycle he will lose it all and not be able to get it up for about 6 months because of his loss of hpta but oh well he'll be benching 350 for a few more weeks so I guess its worth it.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    and at the end of his cycle he will lose it all and not be able to get it up for about 6 months because of his loss of hpta but oh well he'll be benching 350 for a few more weeks so I guess its worth it.

TRUE

Thread Information