justin2305 is offline Senior Member

Exclamation need some help bad?!?!

hey guys ive just received some test e 250 and i was looking through the batch numbers at QVs website and my batch number is not in there, there is one that the QVE number is 1 number less than mine and the experation date is just 2months before mine i was just wondering if this matters and if all numbers should be in there including mine cuz i cant find it the bottle, seal everything looks legit but this is kinda worring me so if someone could please help me out that would be great

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    You talk to your source about it? What does the label look like? Square or round corners?

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    You talk to your source about it? What does the label look like? Square or round corners?
    hey thanks for responding the corners are round but there is one thing that does not look normal and thats where it says enantat QV instead of the QV being under the enantat then 250 its right beside the enantat and the 250 is right below the QV everything else looks good except that part if u can help any that would be great thanks

peump is offline Senior Member
    peel the hologram on the bottle back a little bit and you should see a diamond pattern

it has everything that its suppose to but when i rubbed the labal like the increadiant thing it smeared is that ok since the writing is not on the glass or what does that mean please help

frankthetank41778 is offline Junior Member
    what are the batch #s , and if u can post some pics. qv is slow about updating there web site ,and they sometimes change up the bottle. if u trust ur source check with him.

Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank41778
    what are the batch #s , and if u can post some pics. qv is slow about updating there web site ,and they sometimes change up the bottle. if u trust ur source check with him.
    022 04 2007 is my numbers

frankthetank41778 is offline Junior Member
    u r good to go bro, ive got the same gear and my source is one of my best friends.( that is if i had a source...lol) ive had it for about 2 months. just started about 10 days ago. i guess in about another 10 ill really inoe for sure. my shoulders are already starting to cut up. happy growin bro.

Thread Information