GORILA-UNIT is offline Member

Is 200mg of Deca too low?

Just wondering if any bros out here stacked like 200mg of deca a week with their cycles n wat kind of gains got of it. Just to c how everyone reacts to these low dosages!

I ran 200mg along with 250mg test a little while back because I was low on cash. Good results, but doesn't compare to something like 400/500.

peump is offline Senior Member
    i would say 300 or more. JMO
    but not to much

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    The lowest I would go is 300 for sure. Everybody will have their opinions though.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    400... thats what Im on now... with cyp 500 and dbol @50Ed for the first 4 weeks.

About to update my cycle diary since its day 6

Depends on your body style...imo

Quote Originally Posted by GORILA-UNIT
    Just wondering if any bros out here stacked like 200mg of deca a week with their cycles n wat kind of gains got of it. Just to c how everyone reacts to these low dosages!
    I'd say if your roughly 200lbs and under 200mg would be ok, but if your above 200lbs say hmmm 220lbs and higher you'd wanna do more, prolly 300-400 mgs..imo. I personally did 200deca/250 test and got great results at a starting body weight roughly 240lbs..ended up at 258 lbs...then you gotta factor in diet, rest and training....very imporatant also....

Thrower74 is offline Member
    Most will recomend 400mg/week as a minimum. I have seem some add Deca in at 200mg/week just to help with their joint pain.

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    Im doing 200mg each week along with 250mg of sus and 30mg daily of anabol and nolva daily. I have no water retention or fat increase and my weight has gone up 14lbs in just 4 weeks so Im happy with it so far. I originally weighed 190lbs.
    This is even though everyone says my cycle is **** because I inject 0.5ml sus twice daily and the deca on a thursday.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I run more than that just for joint pain relief I would never even my first cycle waste virgin receptors on 200mgs or 300mgs or 400mgs of deca its just too low.

Thread Information