What do you think of this cycle...

Week 1-4 Test prop 100 mg/day
    Week 1-4 Sust 250 mg e3d
    Week 1-12 Deca 500 mg/week
    Week 4-14 Sust 250 eod
    Week 15-19 HGH 3 iu/day 6 on 1 off
    Week 1-19 Nolva and B6
    Week 16-19 Clomid therapy

Im now about 95 kilos 12 % bf and doin weigthtraining 3 times/week and thaiboxing 4 times/week. I got free d-bols but i dont think i will use any oral steroids . My goals is to get strong, explosiv and hard and mayby only gain 5-8 kilos.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfamale
    My goals is to get strong, explosiv and hard and mayby only gain 5-8 kilos.
    With those goals I wouldn't do sust or deca . Both will put some water weight on you and make you look bloated IMO. You should take some prop with some EQ and throw in some winny at the end to harden you up even more and it will help with the explosiveness which a lot of athletes look for. As far as the GH goes, you don't have enough for it to be beneficial, you need more IMO or you will just be wasting your money. By the time you stop the GH it will just be kicking in. Usually the minimum for GH cycles is 4 months. That's just my 2 cents though. I would do something like this if you can take the ED prop shots:

wks 1-12 EQ 400mg/wk
    wks 1-15 test prop 75mg ED
    wks 10-15 winny 50mg ED
    Last edited by GetPumped; 02-13-2005 at 02:51 AM.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfamale
    Hey y all

What do you think of this cycle...

Week 1-4 Test prop 100 mg/day
    Week 1-4 Sust 250 mg e3d
    Week 1-12 Deca 500 mg/week
    Week 4-14 Sust 250 eod
    Week 15-19 HGH 3 iu/day 6 on 1 off
    Week 1-19 Nolva and B6
    Week 16-19 Clomid therapy

Im now about 95 kilos 12 % bf and doin weigthtraining 3 times/week and thaiboxing 4 times/week. I got free d-bols but i dont think i will use any oral steroids. My goals is to get strong, explosiv and hard and mayby only gain 5-8 kilos.

Don't think you need the prop with the sust. I would shoot the sust eod from the start, hgh for that short of time is a waste, and as mentioned before not the best drugs for looking hard.

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    Ya you will get allot bigger going with sust and deca if u just want some hard muscle and **** just stick with eq or winny with primobolan or something!!

Alfamale is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    With those goals I wouldn't do sust or deca . Both will put some water weight on you and make you look bloated IMO. You should take some prop with some EQ and throw in some winny at the end to harden you up even more and it will help with the explosiveness which a lot of athletes look for. As far as the GH goes, you don't have enough for it to be beneficial, you need more IMO or you will just be wasting your money. By the time you stop the GH it will just be kicking in. Usually the minimum for GH cycles is 4 months. That's just my 2 cents though. I would do something like this if you can take the ED prop shots:

wks 1-12 EQ 400mg/wk
    wks 1-15 test prop 75mg ED
    wks 10-15 winny 50mg ED
    I dont think the water wont be any probs because im goin to do lots of cardio. Last time i did deca and that help me alot whit "healing" some injuries. I have thouht about Eq and what do you think of combine whit deca. The HGH i get for free so i decided to take it. Winny sounds like a good idea.
    Thx for your opinion.

Alfamale is offline Associate Member
    My last cycle i did Sust and Deca and gained 15 kilos but then i only did weighttraining. So it will be fun to see the results this time whit more explosiv cardio.

Thread Information