Thread: injection/pain

katdaddy is offline New Member

injection/pain

This is my 2nd cycle & it seems that the injections are getting harder, I rotate between thights & glute but it seems that penatrating the skin is grtting harder. Anyone else have this problem?

Cycle is going great but it takes me about 3-4 tries to get the pin into my thigh, glutes are no problem my girl just jams it into my glute, but I do the thighs...

I'd like to try another site i.e calf, shoulder etc... what kind of pain do you guys experience w/other sites?

peace...

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Scar tissue prolly bro.. What size pins are you using..

I used to use 23 but now use 25 and they are great.. They just take longer to inject but that is a good thing because I always went to fast before..

GB

I've used 23's on my 1st cycle but I've switched to the 25's it's a little easier but the thighs just plain hurt. Wish I could inject somewhere esle w/less pain

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    i've sited all over from buttocks and thighs to shoulders and biceps, ive never done calfs so cant comment,
    shoulders are great to jab never had a problem and zero pain for me.
    thighs have to be really relaxed otherwise i do find it hard to get in.
    biceps i wouldn't recommend at all, water based was better not as much pain but keep away from the biceps, can cause way to many problems.

always heat the oil up alittle bit its far better for it to disperse no matter were you jab..

I've always thought if you warm it up it looses some of it's potency, all of those sites don't hurt you? I'll have to them...

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    My quads are tricky also bro. I must have alot of nerves there. You just have to find the sweet spot.. If you poke in a spot and your leg kinda spasms you prolly hit a nerve and I wouldn't inject there. I move over a little and that seems to help. Also try strecthing before.

GB

gymbuff101 is offline Junior Member
    ya man try your delts i find that the best spot for me anyways....

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by katdaddy

Cycle is going great but it takes me about 3-4 tries to get the pin into my thigh

peace...
    Are you using a differnt stick to draw and to shoot with. Drawing from a vial dulls the stick making it alot harder to go into the skin and muscle. When you switch to a new stick it just goes in like butter. As for other sites. I would say that delts would be the easiest, but I also do pecs and calves. I just started with calves this cycle and everyone says that they have major pain for days, but I have never had any more than the usual pain. good luck.

notus is offline Member
    You are going to have to try some other places to see what works for you. I use shoulder, bic, traps, calves, chest,glutes and thighs. My right quad always gives me trouble I would rather shoot in my calf any day of the week than my right quad.

nate3422 is offline Member
    try delts they arent bad at all

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Two tricks, draw gear with another pin, jab that mother in like its gonna be hard and it goes right in(fast with some muscle behind it)

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I actually prefer the 23g over 25g seems more sturdy and goes in nicely into glutes and thighs.

Are you using a differnt stick to draw and to shoot with. Drawing from a vial dulls the stick making it alot harder to go into the skin and muscle. When you switch to a new stick it just goes in like butter.
    took the words right outta my mouth

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Are you doing more then 1 cc if so stop, for some people there bodys cannot absorb all that fluid in one spot. Do no more then 1cc and rotate between body parts glute, shoulders quands etc.

I've been very busy & haven't been able to reply, but I use two different pins one to draw & one to inject. I only use the 25g now cause the 23's are just way too hard to pierce the skin. I only use 1cc @ a time so it seems as if I'm doing the right things guess I'll have to try shoulders.

How long does the scar tissue stay; I run my cycles time on=time off.

Thanks for the help bro's

Peace...

Thread Information